Kid reviews for Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe

Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe Poster Image

Fun movie for families

Beautiful Love Story!

It is beautiful and emotional. I recommend this for age 15 and older because of heavy topics. Incredible film!

Amazingly crafted from beginning to end and emptionally sweeping.

A perfect film for all ages, everyone will be satisfied. This prolonged, enlightening end to Disney XD's legendary franchise is completely maxed out.

This movie was entertaining but too childish to be enjoyed by a larger audience.

This was an OK movie. The plot was uneven, and most of~scratch that~ all of the jokes were cheesy. Obviously, this movie’s target audience is young children, and it is a great movie for a 5 and 6 six year olds. This movie could even be enjoyed by tweens. However, teens and older will find this film cringy, cheesy, repetitive, and boring. This film has some animated violence, but nothing even frightened young children can’t handle. The movie also displays important life lessons about kindness, friendship, and the ability to have be happy for others even when you’re not. Overall, an OK movie.

It was ok....

Ok I love phineas and pherb but I don’t know why but this wasn’t the phineas and pherb i love. I didn’t laugh at any jokes and it was just bland also the plot was kind of weak I would only watch if your a little kid or HUGE fan if not don’t waste your time and money.

Awesome movie

Very funny, my 4yr old sister Was scared at the enD

Humorous Comeback for a Humorous Franchise

I’ve never really sat down and watched Phineas and Ferb, that being said, i really enjoyed this movie. The plot was written well, and any big sister can relate to Candance’s journey throughout the movie. Fun for the whole family including adults!

Fun family adventure

Great for fans and non-fans of the phineas and ferb franchise.