All teen and kid member reviews for Picture This!

Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2009
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2010

dumbest movie ever

just another PREDICTABLE "teen" movie.

Good movie there is a lesson. Can you figure it out

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2016

Brill

I don't see what everyone is complaining about. This is perfect for anyone over the age of 12. Okay so the main girl lies to her dad about where she is, so? It's a movie for entertainment, we aren't going to copy them. Besides shes like 18 and her dad was too clingy to be honest, she was an adult, and he was still grounding her, can we remember that please. There's nothing in it that's bad either. There's talk about losing her virginity but you learn about all that at the end of 5th grade anyway (at the age of 10/11) so I reall don't get what everyone is complaining about.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2012

Picture This featuring Ashley Tisdale- FROM A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!!

I think that the movie is wonderful. But it kind of ruins Ashley Tisdale's being a role model life from High School Musical. I think that she hurt the boys feelings close to the end of the movie because she left him in the tower because he had went into the bathroom to wash his hands and that is the reason she left because she thought that he was turning on the shower's water because there had been rumors around the school that at the party one of the boys always takes a girl up there and "gets her in the shower" which in other words the rumor is that they "have sex in the shower." I hope you like the movie i know that I did!! <3 <3
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2011

fery

god
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 23, 2010

Iffy Message, But O.K. Movie Overall

Tbe site is making way too big a deal out of dumb stuff. The medicine overdose was on accident. She had an allergic reaction and wanted it gone to impress the guy she liked. However one thing I agree with is the iffy message. She decives and lies to her dad and in the end he gets her a great birthday present for following his rules... she never confesses. So pretty much she got off easy by lying. Not for anyone under 11, as they might get the wrong idea from this otherwise cute romance.
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2009

ok for mature tweens but no younger

I thought it was a good movie but it did have some cussing and had some inappropriate sexual talk but other than that it was ok
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies October 9, 2009
In this movie, well, through out this movie Ashley Tisdale is lying to her father. (who I might add is a "wee" bit over protective) There is also some iffy material, cussing, and such. Not the best role models. But at the end of the movie she relizes just how great she has it. And she even gets the guy! ha! it is a little cheasy but I would watch it
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2009

OK Movie

This movie is pretty good. There is talk about sex and there is drinking at a party. The message is to have parents know there kid
Teen, 13 years old Written byHot_Jessy01 April 9, 2008

I adored this movie!

This movie was a great movie but it did have like lying to her dad and its not that good kind of vibe that you should be sending to your children because there is alcohol and throwing up because of it so I Kind of recommend it to at least 13 year olds because of this

This is just wrong

Ni, i'm not talking about the content like everyone else, I agree with CS's review. I'm talking about this terribly awful and horrid excuse for a film. Did i give it 1 star? OOPS! I meant -1,000 stars!!!! This is AWFUL! Not only does it portray parents as mentally insane prison wardens, it has no sense of coherence at all! Mandy simply could not have fooled her father like that! No person is that stupid, NO ONE! I just hated this film, period. I'm not gonna take up space, just say that this film is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Picture this is a great family comedy and very mild for a PG-13.

Picture this has some sexual references. Such as 'hump and dump' and 'do her and dump her'. There is also brief sexual material. A girl takes a video with a girl's cell phone of a couple hugging and kissing. The profanity is mild. Characters say 'a--', 'damn', 'hell', and 'god' but very brief. There is no violence present in the film neither are drugs. The social behavior and commercalism is no problem. I actually saw the movie on the ABC. So I'm not making it up.

Not so good!!

This movie looked great by its previews but was not so great. Mandy's behavior was wrong and she didn't even tell her dad what she did. The mean girls were also very mean and their behavior stunk.Their is some breif sex talk but nothing to turn off the movie over. The laguage was kind of iffy for younger kids. Rare uses of D&%n and Sl@t and He^^. But Overall Pause for 11 year olds and On for 12 year olds.
Teen, 15 years old Written byswatty April 9, 2008

A good girl movie for teens

I watched this actually last night and I thought it was a pretty good movie. The movie is basically about a girl who is an outcast and whats her "dream man" to notice her. Over throughout the movie the girl is wanting her dad's trust and some parts in the movie were unessesary to put in the movie. But overall, a good movie for Ashley Tisdale. And there are mean girls in this film that I recommend no little girls modeling thereselves after. But, I liked the movie.