All parent member reviews for Pineapple Express

Adult Written bylouisa1 February 24, 2015

stoner flick is definatly not for kids!

this is one of the most grown up movies i have ever seen, it has constant drug use, (the whole film is based on drugs.) a lot of violence (a man is shot severeal times in the stomach, a man is hit by a car, a part of a man ear is shot off (gore), a woman is shot severeal times then a car crushes her, there is one scene where there is a freqeunt use of violence (kicking, punching, hair pulling etc, another man is shot severeal times, and at the end a two men are fighting (punches gun shots etc) followed by an explosion) the swearing includes (f**k, co** d**k etc) i don't know what else to say except, it's funny and if your an adult i hope you enjow
Parent Written bySacko November 11, 2012

Way too gory

Pineapple Express is a funny radically unusual cult gory comedy. It futures gory napalms which are way too gory. I don't really recommend this movie for kids.
Adult Written byJohnD 2 December 31, 2014

Pineapple Express: 15 year olds perspective

Wow, such an awesome movie! Probably my favorite. Heavy on the F bomb with a count of 175, and being a Christian there are two offensive religious profanities. I personally had the choice of unrated or theatrical and I watched the theatrical. From watching the theatrical if the unrated is much worse, I imagine it could be NC-17. The movie was pretty friggin bad, I am not gonna lie on that, it basically didn't have a message besides not being a stoner. There is chatter about "being inside someone" "penis sucking" "handjobs" and a small scene of what wasn't, but looked like they were dry humping. It may be a little on the inappropriate side, but it is so funny! If you have seen Lone Survivor you know how many F bombs is said in the movie, but Pineapple Express says it 14 more times. It's not very violent, but the last scene may be violent to some. There is also a scene of what seemed to be late aged middle schoolers to early aged high schoolers smoking pot. Some people were complaining about how Dale, Saul, and Red are high the whole movie, ARE YOU DUMB OR STUPID?? The movie is called Pineapple Express which means weed. They could have just named it "Weed" to keep the complainers away. Great movie, super hilarious, for mature 14 year old or anything but an immature 15 year old. If younger than that make sure they are not parrots, you don't want them running around saying "F*ck the Po-lice"
Adult Written bykipwalker44 October 22, 2014

Ride the express

Hilarious stoner comedy is recommended for ages 16 and older, due to excessive drug use and swearing. Suggested MPAA Rating: R for pervasive drug use and language, violence and sexual references.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byEazygoin420 February 12, 2011

great show but drugs are (not) bad

lotta drugs lotta fun i love this show seen it atleast 100 times lmao
Parent of a 17 year old Written byO-BUBE March 19, 2010
it was a good movie for adults i wouldnt let my teenagers watch it because of the drug abuse and the sex in it but it was a very funny movie it had alot of good adult humor and it is a good movie for a parents night out i liked it alot it was pretty stupid byut in a good way it was so stupid it was funny
Adult Written byemilymercer January 11, 2011
Hilarious movie. Definitely recommend for adults and older teens.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byMr. Luke September 15, 2010

One of the funniest comedies ever, but too vulgar

This movie was hilarious. The complexity of the comedy made this one of my favorite movies ever, but I will not likely watch it again because the language was awfully vulgar. It's a shame that Hollywood ruins otherwise awesome movies with unnecessary amounts of profanity.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

2008, pineapple express

good comedy mixed with some action
Parent Written byPlague December 10, 2009

Pineapple Express

Super hilarious. Theres nothing funnier than watching 2 men running for their lives, high as a kite, in broad daylight. Movie had the perfect actors for the job and did their role quite nicely. the frist time I watched it in theaters I knew for sure I had to buy it when it came out on DVD. Which I did.
Adult Written byepistar August 19, 2009
Great...Hilarious...Nothing wrong with this movie except for the use of "weed". Alot of violence that is bad but funny. This movie is fine for kids 14+. Parents will love it too...Funniest Rogen movie in a long time!
Adult Written bykkkkkkk July 16, 2009
great movie laughed through the hole thing
Adult Written byfartnocker April 12, 2009

great funny movie for kids 13 and up

hilarious movie and seth rogan is the best
Adult Written byemerya7x December 4, 2008

umm.

Being that i'm a young adult,i expected to enjoy this movie.I(in my opinion)thought it was very boring and bland.It is not for kids.It has it's funny,crude,crude,crude moments,but it strayed into boringness.I left halfway through.anyways,children shouldn't be seeing this for a while.
Parent of an infant year old Written bydocholliday August 13, 2012

Funny

Wildly funny with a decent message for a stoner movie.
Adult Written byMovieViewer20 March 12, 2011

Great Movie!

I have nothing bad to say about this movie, I enjoyed every minute of the movie.
Adult Written byFancyChristine15 October 7, 2010

Adults only

This movie is all about drugs and has the f word in it more times than I can count but it is absolutely hilarious. I highly recommend it for adults.
Adult Written by4Spice October 22, 2009