Parent reviews for Pirate's Passage

Pirate's Passage Poster Image

Really stands out from today's films

I find that this film is absolutely phenomenal. For example, the quality of the animation is top notch. For a film that's in the format of a cartoon style, it's far more realistic than a Bugs Bunny cartoon. For instance, if a character is about to move fast, they will do so in the most realistic way, rather than have a cartoonish sound effect playing after they take off. The dialogue is also excellent. The characters speak very realistically, and only when appropriate. I will agree that there is cursing from time to time, though, if you watch the film, it's not that excessive, and every instance of a profanity is justifiable. There's just so much praise this film should get, and I hope to get a sequel to this film. It's that good to watch. In fact, I bought it on ITunes, just to show my appreciation to everyone who made this masterpiece possible.

I really enjoyed this movie!

This movie was awesome. I really liked the style of the animation. I was surprised that is was made in 2015 as it looked much older. The relationship between Captain Johnson and Jim was very special and they both seemed to learn a great deal from each other. Jim did drink rum in the movie and there were some swear words used, but it did not make it a bad movie.