Kid reviews for Pitch Perfect

Pitch Perfect Poster Image

Good Like Bollywood

1 person found this helpful.

musical comedy for 13+

Funny musical movie is also inappropriate. The language is very strong "b*tch" "hell" "ass" "slut" and "sh*t". Strong sexual content. Sex jokes and bathroom humour are used frequently in the movie.

Amazing! Must watch.

It's amazing! A character called fat Amy says a couple of wierd things but the scenes are suitable for lots of ages 9+

It's okay

At minimum for age 13-14 if they're mature enough. It's pretty good but not great.

Great movie

I love this movie! It may have certain adult topics but personally I don’t really focus on that I focus on the comedy and singing. It’s really funny and good for those over 6/7 make sure your child is aware of words they shouldn’t be using aswell due to the fact they swear a bit

FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME

Loved it!

Sexual Innuendo

This is a great movie!!! It's very interactive and entertaining. It wouldn't be appropriate for some kids my age, my parents were a little uncomfortable watching it with me, but I'm still allowed to watch it and it's my FAVORITE movie!! I LOVE this movie and if you/your-parents would allow you to watch it, I definitely would!!

Amazing but a little Sketchy

Im 11 and me and my mom watched it. this movie is such a great movie for kids who get refrences but are old enough to understand that they cant talk about them with friends. for instance: BLONDE: whats your name OTHER GIRL: Fat Amy BLONDE: you call yourself Fat Amy OTHER GIRL: yeah so that all you other stick b##chs dont do it behind my back. so yeah its not the most appropriate but it ended up giving off a great message. this is why i give it an 13 and up.

I watched this when i was a 6, it's not that bad!

This is one of my favorite movies and it isn't that bad. I have been watching this since I was 6, and honestly everything flew over my head, it was still amazing when I watched it. If your kid has had 'the talk' they should be fine watching this and there aren't any actual sexual scenes, just a few jokes and references. Trust me it's a great movie!

Pretty good so far!

I've only JUST started watching it with my mum, and its DEFINETLY not for kids with no double digits. But otherwise it is really funny and is a MUST watch for teens and tweens!