Kid reviews for Pitch Perfect

Edgy, teen-friendly musical comedy uplifts with song, heart.

Teen, 15 years old Written byd123 October 10, 2012

LOOK AT THIS REVIEW!!! PARENTS LOOK BELOW!!

AMAZING!!! I couldn't stop laughing so hard. I'm 13 and i went with my friends, and everyone thought it was really good. I would say at least 11 years old can see this movie...they just have to be mature. hahahaha! no ones mature these days! But seriously see this movie! PARENTS if your seeing this review....then you should let your child watch the movie! If you truly love them.(just joking)!! Anyways stop reading this review and get your butt out the door and see it. RUN LIKE THE WIDE!!

Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2015

The Best Movie

Just saying.. I saw this movie when I was 9 and my brother who is three years younger than me has also seen it and it was the best movie ever! Totally appropriate for kids.
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS, PARENTS!!!

I'm 11 and I absolutely LOVED THIS MOVIE!!! If your a parent and your worried about your kid seeing this, don't! I guess there are some mildly inappropriate scenes, but that's about it!!! I've seen movies that are a lot more inappropriate then this movie, if your kid has seen titanic and wasn't effected by it, then you're fine to see this movie with them! They do have to be mature though...

Teen, 13 years old Written byNoJimmyProtested November 7, 2012

A- movie

Pitch Perfect was a pretty good movie! It had a lot of language, wich got tiring, but overall had redeeming qualities. Violence.... A girl vomits a lot, and it is shown. It didn't bother me, but it could easily disturb younger viewers. Sex... A lot of innuendo is used but nothing is shown. Two characters share a sweet kiss. Language.... A LOT of language was in this movie. A profanity was used probably every five minutes. I could handle it, though. Drinking... Drunk people are at a party.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy September 28, 2012

Pitch Ok

Sexy and has frequent swearing, but some heart. Iffy for 15 and under

Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2014

fine

this movie is fine just fine WARNING: this movie can be annoying sometimes even for girls

Teen, 13 years old Written bylab909 September 29, 2012

pitch perfect

this movie is hilarious!!!!!! i was laughing so hard!!! a lot of language and references to sex but i'm 13 (almost 14) and it was no big deal. kids 13 and up should be fine to see this movie as long as they are pretty mature. overall hilarious movie with good songs and a must see!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHeq073198 October 21, 2012

I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!

Pitch Perfect is, well, perfect! With plenty of heart and humor, this movie will be hit with teens and parents alike. Laughed till I cried, and definitely buying the soundtrack! Fat Amy is the most incredible human being ever. End of story.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan October 20, 2012

Good movie ;D

I think that this was a very entertaining movie (story line, dancing and singing, funny parts), but there was a lot of cussing and sexual references. I think that the movie would have been just as good (if not better) if all of that extra stuff wasn't in it. Otherwise, I REALLY enjoyed the movie. It teaches you to not always go by what you know, and to take risks. I think that this movie is good for anyone that's 14 or 15 or older. Hope this review helped :D

Teen, 13 years old Written byjessicaluvsyuh October 5, 2012

Hands down the best!!!!

Ha-freakin-larious!!! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite movie ever next 2 Mean Girls :D It does have a little language (Not like we don't hear it every day) and does involve a lesbian character, but that just adds to the story! It has the positive message of not to bully, and it is just hilarious. Fat Amy is my favorite character "Laaaaaa laaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :D

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2014

Best Movie Ever

I think that a mature 10 year old should be able to see this movie. I love this movie and I'm 10. It has a fare amount of bad language. I love the music in this movie I've memorized all the songs!

Teen, 13 years old Written byg.c.m. May 16, 2015

ACA-MAZING!!!!!

I saw this movie for the first time when I was 11, I have probably seen it at least 15 times since! It has to be one of the best movies made to date! I can't even explain how much my friends and I love this movie! No matter how many times I see this movie, I will never get tired of it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovielover15 November 12, 2012

Hilarious

This movie was hilarious it was definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen. It had the whole theater laughing out loud. There is some language and sex and drug references though
Teen, 15 years old Written byjm97 October 14, 2012

PITCH PERFECT

This may be the funniest movie I've ever seen. It was hilarious! The cast does an equally amazing job and I recommend it for anyone 13 and up. The only thing that makes it PG-13 is frequent language, but other than that, everyone go see this movie RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug October 22, 2012

I LOVED IT!!!!

Oh my gosh this movie was AMAZING and HILARIOUS!!!! I loved it and it was super funny. There are a lot of swear words and a few sexual references there is also a scene in a shower but you see nothing except some peoples head and their feet. This was an amazing movie but you have to be a mature 12 year old at least.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNerea J August 2, 2013

"PITCH PERFECT"

The plot is a cliché but the performances were fantastic. The song choise was very original and very modern. The singing was great. Overall it was very entertaining. It was very funny. I like it!

Teen, 17 years old Written byManOfTheHouse July 18, 2014

Fantastic, but not for young ones.

Fantastic film. But I wouldn't show it to my younger sister until she's at least 15. The messages portrayed are nothing but sexual and vulgar for any children at the supposed age rating of 12. A few close marks with the sexual ways that are an "apparent must" from this film. Be wary.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 8, 2013

Pitch perfect

This movie I great!!! It is funny, modern and I love rebel Wilson in it!!! I watched pitch perfect for the first time with my aunty and 7 and 10 year old cousins, they had seen it many times before that and we all loved it! It's not a bad movie to watch with the family, and I deffinatly recommend this movie.

Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2015

Cool for age 13 - Pitch Perfect review

Pitch Perfect is a good movie for 13 year olds. It has many life lessons and some cursing in some parts but other than that, its a good movie. I'm 12 and I'm mature but if your sons and daughters are 12 and not mature, maybe its not okay to let them watch the movie. Other than that it has a lot of throwing up and it is a pretty funny movie. I can't wait for the second movie.

Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2015

Brilliant

Great Messages: Pretty much bad messages like, Your breasts are important and have to be the perfect size and stuff like that but carry on and don't give up is a good message. Great role models: No way, Mostly every girl has a bad message. Gambling, Sex just everything! Violence: None, Completely fine except for some punches but there is no blood or gore. Sex: Lot's of talk about it and a few songs about it but nothing is shown. There is a short "shower moment" where one girl sees another in the shower and one sings a song while there both naked. Swearing: Quite a lot but it will fly over younger kids heads. Drinking and Drugs: No drugs, But there is some drinking.