Kid reviews for Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 1

Animation heaven! Hilarious mini-stories will delight all.

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2021

The golden days of Pixar

I enjoy these Pixar short films, and my teacher puts some on when we have extra time in class. I enjoy them and really like them
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2020

Piper Review

Imagine a long dreadful day, and all you want to do is clear your mind but not take too much time due to the amount of homework needed to be done. The solution to this problem is to watch this 6 minute long short animation film Piper. Piper is an extraordinary animation to watch. Both the setting and the character development are strong. And to watch the film and witness how clever the mood is represented in each scene no matter if it's a jolly or terrifying moment, it's still worth a part of your time. Whether a joyful moment is supposed to happen or a scary moment is being placed, the music in the background will help connect the feeling to make the film even more engaging. So just remember when you're having a bad day just turn to the short Piper, or even now you could get up and watch it!
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2020
Another Pixar short film is Piper. Imagine on a Sunday morning, when you wake up and look out your window, the sun is up and the sky is blue. However, the clouds blocked the sunlight from the sun and the sky turned grey with a sudden thunder. Because of this, you felt sad and lonely in your bedroom with no one but yourself. Although if you spend some minutes watching this Disney short film, Piper, then the rest of your day would be full of sunshine and happiness! You wouldn’t have to worry about anything because this short film has an outstanding animation and an unbelievably great background music plus sounds!
As long as you watch this animation, it would lighten up your day because Piper is about a little bird and his mother on a beach, learning how to find food to eat on his own. The little bird drawn with so much details it is as if it was real! The background drawn is as detailed and specific as the birds on the beach. Adding on, not just the animations that are amazing, you should also look at how the film was taken with lots of different points of views! Because of the animation, we can easily tell what the little bird is doing and how scared he was when he first tried to find food! You should surely want to watch this short film now!
Not only animations and drawings are in this short film, background music plus sounds makes the video even more engaging! Would you imagine watching the film with no music and sounds? I surely can’t imagine that! When you close your eyes and listen carefully to the sounds, you could really feel like you are on a beach with the waves crashing and birds chirping. The music can also make your mood more delightful! As you watch carefully, you can hear and see the sand moving as the little bird runs and jumps around the beach, enjoying himself like it’s the best day ever!
After hearing these convincing facts would you want to watch this short film? Not only is this film short, parents and children can enjoy this because it is made by Disney! Disney short films like Piper contain detailed animation and intense background music! Maybe even YOU can enjoy the rest of your day because of this cute Disney short film, Piper!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 April 18, 2020

Pixar Shorts are so good!

In short film “Knick Knack”, the old version features a Sunny Miami girl with big breasts shaped like spheres. in 2003, John Lasseter decided to change her breasts into normal sizes because that’s too little inappropriate for kids. The new version looks better! I love the one of my favorite short films because the plot is funny, and Knick Knack the Snowman wants to go out from the snow globe. He also the cute snowman. Here’s the Trivia: in Toy Story 2, Hamm changes the TV channels features a old Pixar shorts and Early version of Brave, and then he found Al McWhiggin the Chickman. Pixar has more shorts than Disney.

Teen, 17 years old Written byT J March 16, 2018

You can’t go wrong with the Pixar shorts!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMarioMii February 8, 2012

We need to have a variety to think about

My dad told me to stop playing games once, and then he told me to watch a movie. My older sister wanted to watch this one because she thought that would be good, but I was like a night owl, not on a school night.

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2011

Pixar makes great short films!

You know pixar actually makes better short films than other short films. The short film "Knick Knack" was very probably my least favorite short film because the sexual behavior in that short film wasn't age appropriate like how a snow-globe snowman is motivated to escape his glass home when he sees an attractive bikini-clad mermaid toy. Not a funny short film. But good. Also in the end of a short film called "For the Birds", all birds except for the giant bird was naked. Compared to most short films, they have heavy cartoon violence. But I don't care that much because I really like it!

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2011

Great stuff!!!

I think that you should watch this. It's very funny. I know, some of you may be "on the fence" b/c you've heard there's "violence", but it's all played for laughs. I am an avid nerd of Pixar movies, so I fully support those who choose to watch this. The reason I chose "4+" is b/c some of the jokes may totally go over some younger viewer's heads, but, then again, if you have a kid who's very intelligent for their age (I've always been that way), it shouldn't be an issue.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Almost Nothing Innapropriate

Almost nothing innapropriate makes me say this movie should be G.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 10, 2011

Light-hearted shorts from the people who brought you Monsters Inc.,Finding Nemo, and many other Pixar movies.