Parent reviews for Plan B

Plan B Poster Image

Based on 1 review

A remarkable film!

So good on so many levels. This film takes characters that feel real and have realistic conversations. I admire their chemistry and how they are able to show solidarity, keep secrets from each other, reveal themselves, be vulnerable and end with the truth. Awesome portrayal of systemic roadblocks for health care for young women which in turn prompts the road trip odyssey. The imposed road trip and its complications also hit a nerve that resonates with many and all of the impediments that it brings. A truly remarkable film that takes a complicated topic and the ramifications of these choices and does not offer the typical wrapped in a bow and parents are none the wiser ending. Great storytelling and vivacious acting.

Some ok parts but mostly complete rubbish

This movie has very little going for it and I stopped watching as it just got worse and worse as it went on. Definitely not for young kids as it has terrible language, drugs, full frontal male nudity and really stupid crass behaviour displayed by young people whilst drunk & sober. The fact that it has 96% on Rotten Tomatoes makes me really concerned for today's society - this film is the epitome of bad taste and a complete waste of time imo.

Trash

Not a very entertaining movie