All parent member reviews for Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Parent of a 6, 15, 15, and 17 year old Written by79awesome August 26, 2013

classic

A really good classic movie I enjoyed for ages even my 15 year old enjoys it really funny but eh.. some sex jokes but lol really friendly and a sweet comedy
Adult Written byaidans1 March 20, 2015

Hilarious movie language main problem

The only reason this movie is rated R is because they didn't even have PG-13 back in the 80's the only thing bad is the language there is a lot including one scene were he says 15 f bombs the only thing is the language but kids will usually not repeat.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 10, 2009

Holiday twice a year film

I laughed and really felt for both characters but many find this flick frusterating thats why I can't tell you wether or not this would interest you.
Parent Written byparent of 3 April 2, 2015

Comment about the f*** scene

Great movie, my kids enjoyed it; a good overall message about tolerance and differences. Re the car rental scene, with all of the F*** language: I let my kids watch it (ages 7, 10 and 12) rather than try to avoid it. After, my 7-year-old said "maybe if he didn't swear she would help him more". Not much more that I can say...
Adult Written bycritic sense March 4, 2013

Recommended Rating: 8+ for mild sexual references

This film presents some perilous action scenes and mild references to sex that may be inappropriate to young children.
Adult Written bytheemeraldgolem/ August 1, 2015

Hilarious!

Only one in appropriate scene in the whole film where an irate character constantly repeats the F word to a car dealer this was also the funniest part.