Kid reviews for Pokemon 4Ever

Serious Pokemon fans will like it.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe June 10, 2013

Great Pokemon movie

I never knew peril and deaths were intense for G ratings. This movie is violent and some say this should be rated PG. Another thing to be warned for is a very brief reference to "being naked".

Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Touching.

Good, but intense scenes for sensetive people like me. Every time I watch this, I cry for Celebi. CELEBI I LOVE YOU!

Teen, 15 years old Written bywhyamiusingthissite September 5, 2009

This was one of the best Pokemon movies ever, you just don't understand.

I forgot characters of different races was a bad thing. Does it just fly over you people's heads that Sammy is Professor Oak? I'm sorry, but if you guys want to be children's movie critics you have to 1.Stop being racist 2. Stop saying stuff is too, fluffy, cute, innocent, Oh my God the green dovey thing died, I hate this movie! and 3. Be a kid.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymrmistofelees July 26, 2010

If you like pokemon, watch it. If you don't you probably won't get it.

It's a great movie. So what if one character 'appears to be dead'? He isn't really dead and besides pretty much the same thing happens in Jungle Book towards the end. We've all watched that movie as kids, so this isn't much different.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria February 10, 2010

Kid, 9 years old October 25, 2009

Well...

Ok. I liked this movie from the start, but i diddn't like it when it was 15 min from the ending. Thats when it started geting dramatic. I am not saying it is innapropriete, I just did not like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

The worst yet.

This is the worst Pokemon film yet! Celebi is annoying, Team Rocket isn't even funny, and I just don't like it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byvulpixmagmar April 9, 2008

one of the best pokemon movies

like I said its one of the best Pokemon movies.It is very good.
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

Stupidest animated feature I've ever seen

This movie was way too dark,silly and childish for me... GOD! WHEN IS CARTOON NETWORK GOING TO GET GOOD AGAIN?! NOT with Toonami off ...