Kid reviews for Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom Poster Image

Based on 1 review

WARNING HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD: Pretty Emotional For A Pokemon Movie

My mum brought this for my hardcore gaming teenaged brother for his birthday since he's right into the Pokémon games. However, my sisters 8 and 6 at the time wanted to watch it as well since despite being too young to properly enjoy the games, they're right into the anime. We let them watch it anyway but by the time it passed the climax, even the tough 8 year old was in tears at the sight of the lovable Victini's supposed death. Okay, he did come back at the end and fix up the valley that the 'bad guy' was complaining about but the torture that Pokémon had to go through to save that town and Ash. Also the fact that Victini was basically stuck inside the boundaries of the village for most likely more than a century.... way too much for what elementary school kids can handle. Despite going one step edgier, this was definitely one of the more wholesome Pokémon movies to have come out in this generation, having a story more than flashy legendary Pokémon battles. Just keep the tissue box at handy. ON: 10+ IFFY: 7-9 OFF: 0-6 (although it can depend on how sensitive your child is, since my 6 year old was pretty fine second time watching.)

good

good movie, but victini almost killed himself

AWESOME!!!!!!!

i am 9 but i still love pokemon they may be violent but it is a really cool show!!!