Parent reviews for Police Patrol

Police Patrol Poster Image

Very good game but problem

It’s a big scam but otherwise good

Cutest little movie

My son LOVES cars like many boys. I think this movie is super cute and perfectly fine for 3+ since the car is cute and friendly and the story is environmentally friendly as well. The only scary part is maybe in the beginning the car 'dies' and there's this sort of creepy mortician fellow who says the car is dead but then the car comes alive and is all electric. The villains are not even scary, silly if anything.

Great for little kids

Pretty boring. ..obnoxious even. But my toddlers love it! they ask to watch it all the time.

Ridiculous

This is a story about a 1970's VW Beatle, that is a talking living breathing police car. At the beginning of the movie he gets violently electrocuted by a downed power line and dies. But because of the electricity, he resurrects as an electric car with powers. It's ridiculous! It taught my kids that electrical shock it a good thing. Since watching they now pull the monitor plug out of the wall and pretend to get electrocuted by it! Second thing that I didn't like is that Radar trash talks a Hummer police car saying he is an environmental hazard. Hummers don't get great gas mileage I agree, but a 1970's beetle with 60hp only gets about 24 mpg and compare that to an H1 that gets 17 mpg with 350hp and way more capability, I'll take the hummer over the beetle any day lol. All in all it's a bad film with a bad message.