Kid reviews for POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

Funny, insightful docu reveals product placement tricks.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy October 13, 2012

funny dock

funny

Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci August 5, 2012

Interesting Documentary.

An interesting film about product placement. I think the purpose is to make us aware of advertising and how products play a role in the making of films. As for content, there is a couple of comics made by Spurlock that have sexual innuendo in them are show as well as some brief sexual images. There's a few uses of the words ''ass'', ''f**k'', and ''sh*t. There is a lot of commercialism ( the movie IS about marketing and product placement ).

Teen, 13 years old Written byhappygirl1652 January 3, 2012

Too long. Way too long.

O.K- I would actually rate it a 2.5 stars- but this only comes in full stars, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. It would be good entertainment for, maybe, 30 minutes? But when it is an hour and a half, I spent most of the time watching my fingernails grow. BORING. Good concept, too long. If you are willing to buy it for the first 25 minutes and last 5, then fine. But DON'T except a quality movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Mad Creator December 12, 2011

Wow CSM

Of COURSE there's product placement. That's what this movie is about! Good movie, watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 29, 2011

WeIrD

this documentary from Super Size Me filmmaker Morgan Spurlock unmasks how companies push their brands by way of film and television product placements -- and how media companies work with them to raise money to get their projects made. It’s an enlightening, exhilarating, and often hilarious look at the mechanics of consumerism and advertising that's likely to be a conversation-starter for teens and adults. Expect some swearing (including "s--t" and "f--k") and plenty of footage from commercials.