Parent reviews for Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie

Sweet-as-honey Halloween story with Pooh and pals.

Parent of a 3 and 5-year-old Written bySan Diego Mom October 17, 2011

Great, but only if your kids don't scare easily

Adorable movie about friendship and Halloween, but be warned that there are some very intense scenes for little ones (i.e. The Tree or Terror). My three year old was fine and loved the movie, but it scared my five year old so much I had to turn it off and she ended up having nightmares from the movie.

Parent of a 7 and 9-year-old Written bys7369 October 13, 2011

Scarier than you'd think

I bought this movie when my oldest was 4, but his 2 year old brothers were too young to watch. He was a huge Pooh fan, but not this movie! The Tree of Terrors and some of the scenes with the characters' shadows freaked him out. He had nightmares. When my twins were old enough to watch, one reacted the same way, but the other loved it! Now they are too old for it, so I gave it to a friend, who said her 4 year old is also prone to nightmares and probably isn't ready to watch it yet.

Parent of a 2-year-old Written bydeejae November 16, 2009
Parent of a 4, 7, 9, and 11-year-old Written byanitabaker28 November 14, 2009

great for everyone

I watched this with my kids I thought it was a very cute movie the girls also enjoyed it

Parent of a 4-year-old Written byAllmec November 1, 2009
The little guy loves anything Pooh and this was right up his street. He was a little concerned when Piglet loses Lumpy and thinks he has turned into a pumpkin but it wasn't too much and he thought it was great.. Quote from the little guy "it's very good" he marked it 5 for "The Best" !
Parent of an infant and 2-year-old Written bysgm12345 October 31, 2009

Don't show it to kids under 3

Although it scared my daughter in some parts and I had to turn it off, when she gets a little bit older she will love it.

Parent of a 17-year-old Written bylove2 September 24, 2009
may be slightly scary for a 2 year old.

Parent of a 2 and 4-year-old Written bypelotoner July 11, 2009

Not just a safe Winnie the Pooh!!!

I'm not sure CS Media even watched this one. 2/3 of the movie is just plain scary stuff. It had my 4 year old freaked out. I'm not sure if she had nightmares from it, but she was asking about the scary tree for a while. This is SOOO far from the innocence I expect from Winnie the Pooh. The movie is very dark. And the resolution is about 2 minutes; not nearly enough to make up for all the dark and scary stuff in the rest of the movie. Watch it with your kids, and be careful.

Parent of an infant and 3-year-old Written by[email protected] May 21, 2009

hi

hello my kid love this movie it was it scary for him
Parent Written byCecilia927 April 7, 2009
My 4 year old and 6 year old love this movie. Tree of Terror can be frightening for really little kids.