Kid reviews for Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie

Sweet-as-honey Halloween story with Pooh and pals.

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Talk about boring

First off, the voice of Roo was a different person. Secondly, this was a very boring, drawn-out movie. Thirdly, the only part I enjoyed was at the very end when the moon turned around and went "Boo!" And last but not least, the movie was SO boring and weak-plotted, that they had to splice an old episode from the "New Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh" in the middle to make up for lost space! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? TBH, I actually liked the almost-as-boring original Heffalump movie better! The only part I thought was funny was Tigger's reaction when Rabbit proclaimed "nature's candy" as a substitute for the eaten sugar candy! Go ahead and watch it, it's just not the greatest and you'll probably end up watching it just once or twice.
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2014

A little scary,but great for your young who get crazy about halloween

There is a scene where lumpy thinks roo is dead because he sees his backpack hanging on a tree branch with cookies falling out of it with crows eating the cookies off the ground.Another scene simular happens where roo sees a jack-o-lantern that looks like lumpy thinking that lumpy has been turned into a jack-o-lantern.Also piglet is lost in the woods at night and sees glowing eyes in the darkness,shadows of angry looking crows and a swarm of bats chasing him all the way to his house.Before the scene I just mentioned,piglet got attacked by trees with arms and faces(though piglet might have just imagined it).

Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

Horrible Launguage!!

The way they talk is the wrong way they talk. Can you remove this movie from Disney?

Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

great movie for preschoolers

this movie is a perfect movie to watch with your preschoolers but not your 2 year old or 1 year old because there are some scenes that might scare them.