All teen and kid member reviews for Pooh's Heffalump Movie

Teen, 13 years old Written bygulia October 21, 2011

love kids movi

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

I'm forcing myself to write positive things

Although I found it a little boring, this is yet another sweet, innocent winnie the pooh movie for younger kids. They introduce Lumpy, a sweet and lovable heffalump which makes Roo look not cute at all, but yes, the "excluding" part was verrrryyy drawn out and over exaggerated like some parts (cough, piglet movie). Ya know what I'm talking about, right? Anyway, I found some parts very dramatic between Lumpy-wants-his-mom and stuff like that. The ending was NOT dramatic enough. And I also hate why they call it POOH'S heffalump movie, when Pooh is barely in it and it's really about Roo and Lumpy! I mean, SERIOUSLY?! Anyway, yes, go ahead, press play. I was just a little bored with Roo and Lumpy. The rest of the characters are fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypiegus May 21, 2011

Not so bad, not so good

I remember watching it few years ago and today I was surfing the web and came across it on www.kidsmovieland.com and watch itt again. I have to say that it made bigger impassion the first time. I'm a big fan of Pooh and think this one is OK, would surly change the music!
Teen, 13 years old Written byocie14 October 1, 2010

Sad :(

Soo sad. I remember seeing this when I was like 7 and I cried.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2009

good movie for pre-k.

The movie is ok and is good for per-k. No bog cocerns just very small cocern about very brief peril.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Very Funny

Thought it was great, funny. Other kids my age should see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

cute family fun

this is an alright movie with no ploblem at all