Kid reviews for Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping Poster Image

A fun film that may be enjoyed more if you are a fan of B99

It’s really funny and I totally fanboyed about this. It has a lot of swearing and sex. The song lyrics are explicit like one about how a girl wants him to frick her like America fricked Bin Landen. There is full frontal nudity showing breasts and a penis, which is then signed.

One of my favorite movies! Its fine for kids

This is one of the best movies ever.. it has a lot of things children will laugh at and can see. Yes the bin laden songs lyrics are very sexual and your kids should be older to hear That song. The limo scene is not ok for kids as it shows girls b**bs and a p***s so skip that and then theres a scene at the end where they smoke weed which thats for you to decide if you want your kid to see or not. But overall its hilarious And theres not even that much sexual humor that I can remember. And theres also a great message in the movie. So show your kid this. Its worth it!

AMAZING MOVIE but really inappropriate

Amazing movie, lots of swearing and sex

AWESOME!

Ever since my dad let me see the trailer back in 2016 or so, I have wanted to watch it. So, recently now I'm a good age I have watched it and I love it! There is swearing which doesn't bother me at all, but it's nothing that a kid won't have heard/seen at school. Theres some nudity but nothing you haven't seen at school. The nudity is in it three times, and in one you dont see butt/di*k/breasts either. You may have to fast forward a bit of it, just a heads up for parents they are in a limousene and it's dark out and theres fans everywhere outside, so fast forward that XD Anyway, great movie, your kid can deal with it if they are mature, which they probably are. They can deal with it, but punish them if they repeat/do some of the not too good stuff in the movie. I could deal with it, so can your kid. They will find it funny and so will you. Boom. I speak the truths.

this movie is dop

this movie is great it is a little inapropriate but you have to be mature but these things say to much but i would say contains sex swearing and drugs not too much

REALLY INAPROPIATE

I barely even got through the whole thing. Such a stupid movie with so much unecessary nudity.

Good movie

It’s great music is good especially finest girl

MUST WATCH

This movie invented humour. The Lonely Island really outdid themselves. Half of the movie had me on the floor, laughing. Some amount of dick, boobs, etc. but that's all okay if you're over sixteen. It really let's you look at a problematic celeb's journey in a satirical way. The lyrics to all songs are god's best creation.

Very funny

This movie is so funny but there is brief female nudity tons of cursing I especially love it because I am a giant fan of Andy Samberg great movie

Super funny and raunchy movie.

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping is an awesome and funny movie. 98% of the jokes land. The movie's songs are awesome and very funny!