Parent reviews for Predators (2010)

Predators (2010) Poster Image

Sexual references left out of main review!!!

Not appropriate for children. So thankful I accidentally clicked the link for another review site when coming to check here. This reviewer missed the most inappropriate things in the movie! I couldn't care less about most violence, but perverse sexual references are not something I allow my children to be exposed to. Its the main reason I check Common Sense Media before watching any new movie with my family. From the other review site : A man stares at a woman's back side and mentions what an "awesome ass" she has. A man shows a tattoo of a topless woman on his stomach. A man says he hopes to rape many women when he gets back home. Leaving out such hugely inappropriate language is not okay! Common Sense Media *used* to be great about catching every little thing, but in recent years it's really gone down hill. There has been more than one occasion where they left out huge, major issues. Sadly can no longer trust the reviews here to always be 100% accurate. Very disappointing. If I had trusted this review and watched with my family I would be LIVID right now!

Very well made sci-fi film with heavy violence and profanity

Predators is one of my favorite science fiction/action films. It is very well made and will surely entertain anyone who likes this type of film. I would say it’s not for children because of how heavy the gory stylized violence is and the R rated profanity. The youngest id go is 14, I think a mature 14 year old can handle it.

Not as pumped with action like Predator, but it is still tons of fun!

Predators is a good movie, but not quite as good as the 1987 film called Predator! This is the 3rd movie, and it is much like the first film, just with a lower body count, and doesn't have a huge and exciting battle scene like Predator did! But this movie is more like a horror movie than the 1st film, and there is more than one Predator. You may get confused that this is a remake, but it's not, it's a sequel! I recommend this movie, it's a pretty solid sequel, but not as solid as Predator!

the first two were better

the first two predator movies were a lot better, predator 2 is the best one

very good

a pretty cool and decent sci fi action thriller.

A group of elite warriors are hunted by members of a merciless alien race known as Predators. well i was expecting a disaster, a complete crap, like nowadays movies are but actually this was not bad at all, an above average cool sci fi action thriller with good action, decent effects and nice plot. i don't wan't to compare it to Predators 1, but this was pretty good. the opening scene shows a man (brody) falling from the sky towards this mysterious planet of these strange alien, that was awsome, the way each and every characters are shown and introduce is good. Adrien Brody looked very hot towards the end sequence when he removed his shirt but it was not until then that he made me convinced that he can carry an action movie good. as its a sci fi action thriller i don't like to talk about performances as there isn't any scoop for that but everyone did decent job, well casted. the whole environment created and the whole look of the movie was really good and entirely different. special effects were good, a good sci fi movie to watch this year. didn't disappointed me at all. screenplay is decent. do watch if you wan't.

It's a Predators movie....don't take your kids!

The movie is fantastic, even better than the original. The acting is great, and for once, there is a strong female lead that is not just eye candy for the men. That being said, yes, it's violent, but what do you expect with a title of "Predators"? Teens and up only.

Great movie.

Made me want to look at the original again.