Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Predators (2010)

Alien-fighting sequel is heavy on sci-fi violence.

Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 20, 2012

the first two were better

the first two predator movies were a lot better, predator 2 is the best one
Adult Written byDerrickC81 July 9, 2010

B+

I had low expectations going in. Came out satisfied.

Adult Written byfonzieg April 3, 2015

Not as pumped with action like Predator, but it is still tons of fun!

Predators is a good movie, but not quite as good as the 1987 film called Predator! This is the 3rd movie, and it is much like the first film, just with a lower body count, and doesn't have a huge and exciting battle scene like Predator did! But this movie is more like a horror movie than the 1st film, and there is more than one Predator. You may get confused that this is a remake, but it's not, it's a sequel! I recommend this movie, it's a pretty solid sequel, but not as solid as Predator!
Adult Written byclarence August 6, 2015
Adult Written byCyraxPredator November 7, 2011

very good

Parent Written byYtfucyutyufcctyuti August 8, 2013

Violent

Lots of violence and one man has a tatoo of a naked woman

Adult Written by2Simple October 30, 2010

It's a Predators movie....don't take your kids!

The movie is fantastic, even better than the original. The acting is great, and for once, there is a strong female lead that is not just eye candy for the men. That being said, yes, it's violent, but what do you expect with a title of "Predators"? Teens and up only.

Adult Written byHarrrry July 7, 2010

Good holiday move for teens

Exceptionally good movie, with moderate level content for a high rated film, F-words were lower than 5 from memory and violence was typical of a alien movie, probably rated so high for the amount of horror

Adult Written bykhan2705 December 1, 2010

a pretty cool and decent sci fi action thriller.

A group of elite warriors are hunted by members of a merciless alien race known as Predators. well i was expecting a disaster, a complete crap, like nowadays movies are but actually this was not bad at all, an above average cool sci fi action thriller with good action, decent effects and nice plot. i don't wan't to compare it to Predators 1, but this was pretty good. the opening scene shows a man (brody) falling from the sky towards this mysterious planet of these strange alien, that was awsome, the way each and every characters are shown and introduce is good. Adrien Brody looked very hot towards the end sequence when he removed his shirt but it was not until then that he made me convinced that he can carry an action movie good. as its a sci fi action thriller i don't like to talk about performances as there isn't any scoop for that but everyone did decent job, well casted. the whole environment created and the whole look of the movie was really good and entirely different. special effects were good, a good sci fi movie to watch this year. didn't disappointed me at all. screenplay is decent. do watch if you wan't.

Adult Written byAraceli G July 19, 2010

Good movie for adults and teens

Its a great movie if you like action the whole way, There is nothing they could have absoutly changed about it.
Parent of a 2 and 14 year old Written bymybluepizz July 30, 2010
Great movie.

Parent of a 6 and 15 year old Written byspacebarshift July 19, 2010
Made me want to look at the original again.

Adult Written byJamestheman July 7, 2010

Perfect movie for teens

this film was simply amazing, best SC/FI action movie of the year, easily 5/5, i went into the cinema expecting excessive cursing and violence. I've gota say that this firm didn't have as much swearing as other films with the same rating, f bombs were lower than 4, and the violence was your that of a typical action movie, violence was mainly involving alien creatures. overall a must see!

Adult Written byneo8 July 7, 2010

Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

This movie is much the same as the original, I found the language in this movies surprisingly low for MA rated film, movie only had around 3/4 F words from memory, the violence was mainly that of alien creatures known as predators. overall very good movie and pretty safe for a teen audience if you don't mind a SC-FI violence.

Parent of a 12 year old Written bybenaderkdeom July 2, 2010

Adult Written bydavispittman May 1, 2018

Very well made sci-fi film with heavy violence and profanity

Predators is one of my favorite science fiction/action films. It is very well made and will surely entertain anyone who likes this type of film. I would say it’s not for children because of how heavy the gory stylized violence is and the R rated profanity. The youngest id go is 14, I think a mature 14 year old can handle it.