Kid reviews for Priceless

Priceless Poster Image

Great message! Great story!

It makes me angry that CSM rated it only two stars because it is a faith based christain movie. This movie has a great message. It is about human trafficking and it is done with sensitivity and care. Nothing graphic is shown but it is implied. Violence is limited. A man is shot and killed at a playground with kids nearby. The wound looked very real but it wasn't disturbing. A man smacks someone in the face with a fire extinguisher. There is no language at all. And Joel Smallbone plays the main character! He is from For King and Country. And the song priceless plays through the credits. Listen to the credits. Amazing song.

Pretty good

I LOVE for King and country so I decided to watch this movie. Joel Smallbone was a great actor. But I only had one question: they knew all the info about the human trafficking, including the locations, so why didn’t they just call 911 in the first place?

The Greatest Show!!!!

This is an incredible film about sex trafficking. It has a compelling and intense story with some scenes that imply sex. Acting is brilliant and for King and Country is the best band EVER!!!!

Better than I though!

This movie was way better than I expected. I knew it was going to be good, but this was one of those movies where the audience claps their hands at the end;) Really love it even though I've only seen it once. Maybe for teenagers 13 and up? Depends on the maturity of the child. I do really like it though, it's a must watch!

Amazing

I think this film was so amazing!

Best Movie Ever!

Priceless tells the beautiful story of a man named James( Joel Smallbone) who lost his wife due to a car accident that he thinks he is responsible of and loses custody of his little girl. He is trying to rebuild him self up for his his daughter but he can't. Then he agrees to drive a truck loaded with "cargo" but he find out its two frightened and pretty sisters Antonia (Bianca Santos) and Maria( Amber Midthunder). When he delivers the girls to the point he is supposed to take them he is met with a rare looking dude named Garo( Jim Parrack) and he takes the girls and James starts to suspect something fishy. James becomes an unlikely hero that risks his life for the girls and finds himself falling in love with one of the girls and finds out the life he was meant to live... tellingly girl that the are PRICELESS!!! I HIGHLY recommend it! It had me on the edge of my seat every time!

Teen for Priceless

PRICELESS is a brilliant film. It reaches on a topic and a message that this world needs to hear. It reminds, women especially, what we are worth and how we should be treated. It is not your 'typical' movie; however, that's a good thing. It has a message of worth encompassed within a great movie! I highly recommend to mature tweets and especially teens and adults. Go see this film! You'll really enjoy it.

Priceless

As long as you understand what prostitution is then this movie is perfect for you to watch