Parent reviews for Princess of the Row

Princess of the Row Poster Image

Based on 1 review

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Violent mature adult film; not for children

This film is unique and emotionally intense. My rating is more to warn you about how poorly reviewed by CSM this has been. Language: infrequent use of f-bombs?! Within the first present world scene, after the initial dream sequence, you have half a dozen f-bombs in leas than one minute. All aggressively yelled among several characters. Sex not present?!! Halfway through the film there is a very clearly suggested scene where an adult man proposes to an underage child to accept money to offer her beauty to an adult man who has lots of money in exchange for all her beauty and all she has to agree to is wear nice dresses. The dresses are then shown. The girl getting ready and fancied up is shown. The adult man walking through the door is shown. And that’s when I had to stop the film. Whatever the next scene was, my 9 and 11 year old girls were just too aware of the issue, and I was simply furious at the careless review by CSM. Many films have warnings about “married couples embrace” and “a teenage couple kisses and then they’re seen the next morning implying they spent the night together”. And yet in this film where child prostitution and trafficking are heavily implied and partially shown the review states “sex not present”?!!! The adult gives her wine right after he explains the scheme of “a man who has money and you have a lot of beauty” and that’s rated “infrequent drinking”? Even my children were able to ask “is that what a drugged drink would be” I’m ok with watching a film like this but I’m extremely disappointed to be blindsided by a website for which I have been paying a yearly subscription for two years to be so careless. An adult man unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants next to a minor’s face and it still states “no sex present”?!

1 person found this helpful.