All parent member reviews for Problem Child

Educator and Parent Written bydvdgirl April 13, 2016

Very enjoyable.

It is a very funny enjoyable movie. may not be for kids but in todays society movies are bad . however this one was good and funny. I prefer the second one but I enjoy this one to. No I don't have kids but yes I would let them watch this movie.
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 January 27, 2012

love this movie so much!

Come on people its just a movie! i think its hilarous and very very funny . okay so what? its rated Pg-13 big deal. as long as you watch it with your children then its alright. i remember this movie just like yesterday . when i was a kid this was my kinda movie . 1990 wow i was 5 . then when the 2nd came out i was 6 i think i seen the 2nd one at the theaters and loved it . wow talk about a great movie. as long as you watch it with your children then its alright. i love this movie so much! im hopeing other people on this site can start saying positive things about this movie. like just how funny it is! come on people its just a movie! get real and deal!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byjemismom June 23, 2011

Not worth watching.

This movie is AWFUL. As stated in the summary, the child is bad just for the sake of being bad. The language in the movie is ATROCIOUS. My daughter is 9 and halfway through said she didn't want to watch anymore because the kid is just bad. There is NO content appropriate for kids under 12. Don't watch this unless you want to teach your kids some new foul words.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... June 16, 2011

love this movie!

Now this is a movie omg so funny a 7 year old kid who is outta control i can't help but laugh at Problem Child a very funny movie if i had kids sure i would let them watch this movie because its not a bad movie its a really good funny comedy so i'' ignore the media and speak my opioion great movie!