Kid reviews for Project Almanac

Teen time-travel movie is entertaining; some racy stuff.

Teen, 16 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 10, 2015

easily a rental for your home dvd player

I guess it wasn't too bad. But not worth paying to go see. I suggest wait until it comes on dvd and rent it for family movie night or something. Sex and Language is very high just fyi

Teen, 17 years old Written byStevie111 June 10, 2015

Surprisingly good time tavel film

Based off of the trailers, I was not looking forward to watching this movie. Then, my sister convinced me to give it a shot and it was pretty good. It's pretty interesting. There is some stronger sexual references and language, but this should be fine for teens. I would recommend this to fans of the whole time traveling theme, or simply teens looking for something entertaining. I personally didn't love it, but it was still pretty good and as stated before, worth a watch.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBB2233 January 31, 2015

an enjoyable movie

I found this movie to be pretty entertaining. I had a blast when they went back in time and try to make their high school life better, however some parts of the movie were slow and it started to bore me. There is a lot of uses of s*** and there is sexual innuendo.

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2015

Project Almanac

Its a good movie

Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2015

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't my favorite.

There is a lot to like about Project Almanac, including the suspenseful feel of the film, the point blank action, and the hilarious comedic moments every now and then; however, after watching the whole film, it gave me the same sense as I had with "Life Of Pi": Okay, what did I just watch? I was fairly confused by many scenes during the second half of the film, for the movie is full of plot twists and confusing dialogue. PARENTS, BE WARNED. I understand the PG-13 rating, and a lot of viewers would also agree that it is very inappropriate at times, including loads of strong language. If you're able to get past the mature content, then you will probably be able to enjoy the movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJosshh January 31, 2015

The Movie Was Great!

Partial nudity, barely any curse words, barely any violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytessah5 June 20, 2015

Good

There is some sex, such as kissing and dating, but nothing too extreme. The main characters experience stress, and are tested by many things. The movie has a good story and the teen relationships relate to those in real life.

Teen, 16 years old Written byalternativeaddiction July 7, 2015

teens, don't watch this with your parents

...and parents, don't let your kids under 12-13 watch this. i personally enjoyed this movie... or as much as i could enjoy it, with my parents watching it too. as a teenager, the absolute WORST thing for me is to be stuck watching some awesome movie with both my parents and younger siblings, and then some sex scene comes up and everyone tries to awkwardly avoid looking at both the tv and each other. i think all teens can agree that's the worst. if i was watching this with just my friends, it'd be just fine. although, i'll admit that the use of "sh*t" every five freakin seconds was a bit ridiculous after the first half hour. like come on, use your brain. it's not that hard to think of another word. even i don't use that word that much, and i'm a professional, obnoxious teenager. so too much cussing, even for me, but again, i'd be able to look past it if i was just with my friends. luckily i've learned to check out the movie parent reviews BEFORE watching a movie with my family (kids, take notes, this is a good idea) so i knew EXACTLY when to leave, to avoid that awkward sex scene moment. the found footage is a cool aspect, though it does feel extremely claustrophobic to me, and it makes it pretty hard to enjoy the actual movie. overall this is a cool movie. cool idea, nice execution. the swearing and unnecessary sexual innuendos are worth rolling your eyes at, when with parents, but otherwise, whatever. i say teens 15 and up should watch it. BUT WITH, AND ONLY WITH, YOUR FRIENDS.

Kid, 8 years old May 14, 2015

Violent but extremely thrilling sci-fi flick is very racy.

This movie fallows David and his friends Jessie, Quinn, Adam and his sister Christina. One night they all go down to Davids basement and find a broken machine, then they look at a video that came with the machine but they see David in the video whats creepy about is that the video was on Davids 7th birthday party and they realize the already built a time machine. This thriller has plenty of violence, a guy is hit by a car, a teen bashes his hand into glass, blood shown, some shooting, yelling and more, several scenes of suspense, tension and action. There is also plenty of racy content 2 teens get into bed, a teen girl opens her dress to show a teen boy her naked body, its implied they have racy content, teens kiss, some implied racy content. Strong innuendo throughout. There is lots of swearing including a couple uses of f--k 30+ uses of s--t a-hole b---h friggin etc. This thriller is loads of fun but its probably to racy for young teens. My rating:R for strong racy content/references/innuendo throughout,graphic nudity,pervasive language,and intense sequences of violent action.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2015

Project Almanac

Let me just name my top 3 found footage films (worst to best) 3-Cloverfield 2-Project Alamanac 1- Chronicle It had some profanity and some instense scenes but nothing to bad.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTIE41 June 19, 2015

Typical MTV movie

This movie is ok but not all that great, there is a good plot. One problem for younger kids is the sexual content in the movie , and strong language. There is one instance where two teens lie on a bed but I think they both had their clothes on. The movie gets boring after the concert scene , in my opinion. There was not much violence in my opinion. I would advise parents to take caution when letting kids under 12 see this movie.