Parent reviews for Project Power

Project Power Poster Image

this movie is epic!!!!!1

it has some violence like at one point a guy has rib exposed so i think that it is for teens

An Interesting Concept

Project Power is a Netflix original movie. The casting choice is just meh. I could honestly care less about the casting selection. But that is not the main point. I really enjoy the action and premise of the film. It is a violent movie, but it isn't extremely violent and throughout the film. There are some certain parts with extreme blood and gore. For instance, there is a scene where a dealer's fingers are shot straight off his hand. During that scene as well, the Ice Woman's finger thaws off and snaps straight off. Other than that, just a few gory gunshots. The vulgarity is quite average, not too much and not too little. I personally thought this movie was gonna be amazing after the Flame Man scene. But after the opening battle, it just deescalated. Spoilers Ahead:The final scene where the Major unleashes his true powers was jaw dropping on the other hand. I thought the superpowers would be a lot cooler, and don't get me wrong I like the animal premise. But it was just so disappointing. I thought the powers would be related to mutant abilities, such as the X-Men. It was still fun to watch... in a way. The story was good I guess. The acting wasn't that bad either. Overall, I give this movie a 6.5 out of 10. It was a little different than I expected but it wasn't a bad movie.

Never Boring

Action pack graphical NO NUDITY (hooray!) movie that might be a little much for kids 13 and under. This movie definitely kept us awake especially my husband who easily falls asleep once he hits his recliner.

Give your review a title

Tell other families what you think

It's kinda good. It's a live action movie.