Kid reviews for Project Power

Project Power Poster Image

Pills Giving Powers-Or Kill You (Street Name(Explode)

Such a great movie.it could be a little frightening/disturbing for younger viewers because when they take the pill weird effects happen. a bit sad but it has such a great ending and is definitely one of the best movies in 2020. the casting is the best and Jamie Foxx is definitely the right role. I 100% recommend this movie and it should not be rated R there's like 5 F words and other cuss words below that a little gory violent like when the pills make you invincible you push out the bullets

1 person found this helpful.

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD

This movie is great. there is extreme violence. and language, and the whole concept is about a drug. best for teens, or maybe very mature tweens.

Theres really nothing too bad in this movie. While there is violence, its not realistic looking so I really dont think most kids would get scared by it. The movie is based on this new drug that gives you superpowers but it's not about any real drugs and doesn't promote drugs at all. There are some swear words but nothing your kids havent already heard.

It's really not as bad as it says

I watched this movie a little bit ago and I'm 13 and I watched it with my 9 year old brother. the worst part was when a dude exploded with blood all covered on the camera.... now I know that sounds pretty darn bad but it was not graphic for the $3x there is absolutely nothing 0000 for the language there is 2 or 3 uses of the f word but that's not really all that bad

I liked this movie.

Breathtaking action with a predictable plot.The film has a great message ,but there is too much violence and drugs .In my opinion, the actors play their roles really well .Also, I really liked the action scenes .I think that dispite to the fact that this film is about "superheroes" , it is very creative and unusual. .

One of the best movies

I personally really enjoyed this movie because there was action, science-fiction, plus it was just so interesting and kept me engaged. I love how he was doing it all for his daughter and I hope there is a project power 2.

#TotallyUnpredictable.

I think this film is great, the plot is very interesting. When you keep watching the movie it feels like nothing you've ever seen before, every scene feels like new, in my opinion unpredictable. Like you can't actually say what will happen next or how. The actors acting was very solid and real, for a 16 year old like me i found it very realistic. The actions were logical, it's not like you are fighting something with merely brute force, the heroes are intellectuals at fight, they know their capabilities and act like that(this is the thing that makes the movie realistic). I haven't found so far any mistake in the story-telling. They were very creative with each acts and scenes. I think others might like it as well, it's different then all the superpower related movies i've ever seen.

very violent but no nudity

very good movie protecting daughter has positive messages all around it.