All teen and kid member reviews for Puss in Boots

Kid, 6 years old July 11, 2012

Fun for adults, not appropriate for a 6 year old.

I wish I had read the commonsense synopsis and not just looked at the age it was recommended for before taking my child to see this. The "What Parents Need to Know" synopsis is dead on, which to me does not remotely add up to appropriate for a 6 year old. The violence, the sexual innuendo, suicide . . . not appropriate . .. and I'm not ready to explain to my 6 yr old what "I'm a lover" means, which was mentioned several times.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 5, 2014

Its cool but the Shrek movies are better

Puss Is Boots is a cool cat His movie is cool, He has the looks for women like Shawn Michaels from WWE formerly known as WWF and his friends are amazing, I loved the animation, I enjoyed the movie but I prefer Shrek more
Teen, 15 years old Written bySakrr27498 July 28, 2013

Great movie :D, not for really young children

I watched it with my sister, she's 5 and she liked it. But I think she didn't understand the plot completely. There a violence more than in other movies and there were some sexy stuff but I really enyoed it. It was hilarious and i reccomend it. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristopherGraham September 20, 2012

Puss in Boots Review

I thought this movie was a total blast(Antonio Banderas Style). It had a great storyline, it had a great cast, and it was also nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature(but lost to Rango). Many of your kids will love this film, now there are just a few scary moments in the movie that might scare them a little, but it is very exciting and enjoyable. Enjoy Puss in Boots my friends.
Kid, 8 years old November 7, 2011

Puss is AWESOME

It's a good movie with a couple of laughs. The result: This awesome movie that kids would want to see again.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySherlock Boy October 29, 2011

Get On Board for the 3D Ride of Your Nine Lives!

A must-see in 3D; Otherwise, you won't know just how much fun you're missing! This is an extremely cute movie starring the famous feline from the Shrek series. No, this is not a "let's put the character in the movie and the rather-bland storyline will follow"; rather yes, this movie can stand-out on its own (the plot was that good and then some). You do not have to have seen any of the Shrek films to like this one. There is some action that might startle or scare little ones, most of it really well-coordinated, and there is one sad scene in the early-middle of the film that might make them cry (it's not really that sad, though). Overall, it's a happy, feel-good movie that will make the fur on the back of your neck stand-up and your spine tingle with glee and exitement. Puss makes a great role model as he always tries to do the right thing, Kitty Soft-Paws makes for a brave and resourceful female character, and Humpty learns to do what's right for the good of others. Throw-in some classic Dreamworks humor, some unexpected plot twists, fun characters, and talented voice-actors, put it all in 3D, and you have a movie that's worth it's weight in golden eggs. I paid about $15 to see this movie in 3D and every single cent was worth it. In fact, this is one of the best 3D movies I've ever seen, with a perfect ratio of depth to pop-out, all without too much queso (without being too cheezy). This is also one of the few movies that I would see again in 3D. It was that good.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Give a laugh at Puss

I think it is good for kid my age, is funny but, has a kind of creepy scene when jack and jill shoot a guy off the hotel balcony. But I recommend this movie to all kids and give a laugh.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 October 29, 2011

Puss In Boots rules

I love it just love it go see it
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

spin-off of the shrek movies

puss in boots is the origin of the famous shrek character
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2013

I LOVE IT!

Even my brother loves it and he is TWO!
Kid, 11 years old January 13, 2013

The Shrek Franchies gets better, but not too good.

This film isn't bad but it'S DEFINETLY not Shrek 2. If you are a shrek fan you'll like it but not love it. Instead of buying it, rent it first to see if you like it. I will now give the order of the shrek films so you get a general idea where puss stands. (1) Shrek 2 4.6/5 (2) Shrek The Third* 3.5/5 (3) Puss in Boots 3.4/5 (4) Shrek 3.1/5 (5) Shrek Forever After 1.9/5 *Yes I like Shrek 3, so what.
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

watch it but donn't watch

watch it don't watch all of it the actors were fighting Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek and the rest of the cast were awful
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2012

Puss in Boots

Disappointing movie spin off. Only for big fans of Shrek and Puss
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2012

Great for Kids

Very funny. I died laughing because Humpty did the "Ketchup Trick." Whenever somebody did an inappropriate thing, some cat will go "Oooohhhh!" If you wanna see it and your kids wanna see it, WATCH IT. ;)
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2012

very, very good

very good movie, wish i had seen it in the theaters in 3D, a must see.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2012

FUN FOR KIDS

Fun movie for kids.
Kid, 10 years old April 1, 2012

Good Movie, but for me only a 3 star

I think that Puss in Boots is a good movie that many kids will think is funny and enjoyable. I only rated it 3 stars, but that is just me, because many friends and family members thought it was amazing and over the top "best movie". I think it is slightly educational, because through out the movie you learn some spanish words and Puss is a very good role model in my opinion. I'm sure kids will enjoy this movie and get a good laugh in before it is done.
Kid, 7 years old April 1, 2012

really good

It is really good for kids 6 and up. I think you should watch it with your kids. It won the kids choice awards
Teen, 14 years old Written byFelixTheLynx March 29, 2012

awesome

the best dreamworks moive ever.a must-see
Teen, 15 years old Written byCasey14 March 25, 2012