Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Racing Dreams

Tweens in go-karts race for glory in lively docu.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent Written byelizmo January 31, 2015

Great movie for ALL ages, including little kids and adults

My son watched this movie when he was 5 years old and LOVED it. He loved the characters and especially the karts and racing. He and my then 7 year old were super excited by the graphics displaying where each racer was in the standings. My 7 year old girl adored Annabeth who is sweet and funny and a great racer. Older kids, of course, pick up more of the themes, but the difficult ones are presented in a way that goes over the little kids heads but doesn't confuse them or the movie. And, of course, it is great for adults as well. Basically, it is great for anyone who is or has been a kid with hopes and dreams! We love it and have watched it many times. Each time our kids pick up on more of the the more grown-up themes.

Parent Written byjacksond July 29, 2015

Amazing documentary on the dreams of three very different children

This documentary follows three extraordinary children with one dream- to be professional NASCAR drivers through jr. go-cart racing. Brandon is a boy who "has no fears."He comes from a troubled and broken home so he has grown up under the care of his lovely grandparents. Josh is a honor-role student who is also great at racing. He has gone on and is currently still racing and is poised to jump into the famed NASCAR league. Annabeth is also a great role-model. She defied the rest of her classmates beliefs and became a serious racer. This educational documentary teaches children morals and shows the lives of these children.