Kid reviews for Racing Stripes

Live-action talking-animal movie has lots of potty humor.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 31, 2012

racing stripes is a well done movie

excellent movie best animal talking movie since babe

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

strange...

This movie is strange because it's like they took a story line for a kiddie movie and tried to put some adult jokes into it... It's just a strange movie, and it's not very funny. I probably only laughed out loud once, and belive me: without the flies, this would have been classified as a kiddie movie!
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2012

RACING STRIPES

Good movie about a zebra will be great for toddlers.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAbigail18817 October 3, 2018

Don't bother this movie!

I didn't like this movie since the beginning. The language is awful and not sutiable for young children.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 March 30, 2012

Watch it

I love this movie!

Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2011

Painfully Unrealistic

It has decent acting, but the jokes and script are just, well, pathetic. And, when you live on a horse ranch (Like me) movies about horses that have so much unrealistic content (a zebra racing, riding a zebra to school, keeping a zebra with a pony, etc.) can really get on your nerves. MMy friend and I watched it the other day, and we spent the entire laughing at the obvious mistakes instead of paying attention to the actual movie. If you don't really know about farm life, then you'll probably enjoy it. However, if you have horses or know a lot about them, then you'll probably find it dull and stupid.
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2009

Great!

You're child will love this movie, but may be scared in the begining when a thunderstorm hits.

GOOD BUT I SNORED....

it was good, a little sad, but i was bored at some parts of it

It was boring

Racing Stripes was ok. It was like a movie that could have been rated G but wasnt because they added some adult jokes into it which by the way...kids under 9 wouldnt understand. Its a boring story line and isnt very interesting