All teen and kid member reviews for Raising Helen

Not yet rated
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

This was a great movie!

Raising Helen was great! There was a good amount of sexual content but it was handeled in a moral way, especially twords the end. It was a movie that made you laugh cry and watch a second time. Because of some mature issues though I wouldnt recomened this for pre-teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written by♥fo... April 9, 2008

Great movie!

This is a great movie for girls 13 and up. I watched it at a sleepover with two of my friends and I loved it! There is some implied sex, Helen unbuttons a guy's shirt, then they go into his house and close the door anda teenager goes to a hotel after the prom with with another boy. The S word is said once or twice. Other then that, it's an awesome movie! I laughed, almost cried, and truly enjoyed it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

I enjoyed this movie...

This movie is pretty good...though there are a few sexual scenes that weren't appropriate for kids my age. Has a pretty good plot that keeps you interested, and for kids 12 and older, it's a good movie to see!
Teen, 14 years old Written by369258147 April 9, 2008

i cried and laughed

Raising Helen is a great movie for kids to watch epecially if you have recently lost someone in your life that means a lot to you. It's a great movie for kids at all ages starting at 9/10. It makes you cry, it makes your sides hurt because your laughing so hard, and it makes you feel like you're going to get in trouble because you feel like your in the movie and you're one of the characters that are going to get in trouble for leaving the prom, or going to a motel with a guy that's about to get kicked out of school.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrommel101 April 9, 2008

Raising Helen is raiseing laughs!

A light drama for most people (Off a age) Maybe not Kate Hudsons best flim....or maybe not Oscar worthey, but a nice flim for a girls night out.
really gret movie!!! I liked it very much!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byintotherush April 9, 2008

Tweens and teens will love it!

Raising Helen is a good movie for tweens and up but I would not see this movie with a five year old. It was a great message and wonderful actors!! Pretty good for anyone who wants to see a light-hearted family movie.