Kid reviews for Raising the Bar

Teen gymnast faces pressure, cyberbullying in sports drama.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written by123nidhi July 27, 2018

Great Movie! - Appropiate and Fun!

Raising the Bar is a great movie! Its one of those rare movies where there's no inappropiate things and there is nothing to worry about. It encourages kids and sends a positive vibe. It is one that you can watch with family or friends! While it hints at relationships, it never makes that the focus of the movie. Kelly has loads of determination and courage and inspires young kids to be the same!

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2020

Good

This is a good movie about a girl who moves to Australia and is a gymnast. It is about her experience in school and in gymnastics.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBestie Claire April 29, 2020

Raising the Bar

It is awesome

Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2020

Really fun and exciting

I enjoyed how fun the gymnastics moves were but there was a little cyberbullying. Not too much though. I also want to recognize that it noticed that not all family's are together and perfect. I would give this a 4 or 5 out of 5 star movie.
Kid, 7 years old April 14, 2020

athletic

there is some cyber bullying a enemy turning into a gymnastics friend
her moving to some were else made her other team / friends cyber
bullying.

Teen, 14 years old Written byheyitzlia March 27, 2020

It's really fun to watch

I've never been in gymnastics, so I can't say anything about that aspect, but from what I know it's a pretty realistic movie. Whenever I watch it. I get a sudden burst a motivation and it's really refreshing. Most of the acting is really good. I highly recommend it if you like gymnastics.

Teen, 13 years old Written byshanicekellib January 1, 2019

amazing

it has a really positive message to it and i might actually apply it to everyday life like im 13 and its sorta similer for me as i moved school and had to make new friends like kelli but she still kept strong even when she got an opportunity she said no cause her dad worked there and she wants to be more independant and so do i

Teen, 14 years old Written bylouisa14 January 22, 2018

the gymnast girls are really good

i saw this on Netflix and it is good for families to see