All parent member reviews for Rat Race

Adult Written byJEDI micah June 8, 2012

IT'S A RACE!!!

This movie is absolutely one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! It's stupid and funny at the same time! This movie is meant for teenagers and adults due to language, some violence, and sexual innuendo. But this movie will keep you laughing throughout the whole thing! I GUARANTEE IT!
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

Slap-stick lover's HEAVEN!!!

I saw this movie about one month after I turned 13 with my older brother. A few times language was used and brief sex potty mouth type. The average language you would hear in a public elementary school. You will laugh out loud.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

I agree that it's funny,but WHEN WILL CSM STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE?!

When I was 13,my english teacher recommended the movie Rat Race.So I watched it at my friends house,and it was a hilarious movie! I recommend Rat Race to comedy fans!
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Very, very funny, but also very raunchy

This was one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen! I love this movie. It makes me laugh and smile every time i see it. Parents: This definitely has a misleading rating. Have no doubt that some of the references and dialogue in this movie are R-rating material. Plenty of language too. Bottom Line: Despite the vulgarity, this is a must-see for anyone and everyone, no doubt! Oh, and make sure to watch out for the cameo appearances! They're awesome! Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Great Race movie

This is a very funny movie
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Bean is back!

Rowan Akinson is the 2nd most funny person ever (2nd to Adam Sandler) and any movie that he plays as a comedy role is good if he acts weird in any way. This is no acception. Great movie. The others stars are extremely funny too.