All teen and kid member reviews for Real Steel

Teen, 13 years old Written byBONES&BOOTH4EVER October 10, 2011

good, fun movie!

This movie was really clever how it played things out. Although predictable, it was quite sweet and rly fun to watch! There is some swearing including "s--t" used a couple times, but the movie itself is completely fine. Really worth watching!
Teen, 13 years old Written byXguitarzX October 15, 2011

one of the best ive seen in a while!! (:

I absolutely loved this movie and would definitely go see it again! It related to the movie rocky in a lot of ways too and was very entertaining. but there were some words used like s***, a**, and b***h even by the 11 year old and a couple scenes with alcohol(hence the pg-13 rating), but other than that it wasn't bad. the violence wasnt too intense for a boxing movie, but there was a part where Charlie(Hugh Jackman) is beat up by 3 other characters. the rest of the violence is just boxing robots, as expected. the sexual behavior wasnt too much of a concern, but there were scenes with girls in skimpy outfits and also a kissing scene. the consumerism throughout the movie was mostly ads in the arenas and other places you would expect ads to be. and though there are a few bad role models, there are also plenty of good role models and important lessons with positive messages. overall, i think this is a great movie for families with kids ages 10 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviewsFrom13 July 16, 2013

Real Steel -RF13

This film is light and I believe any kid (no matter the age) could definitely enjoy this movie. Language isn't a problem, and the violence is just through robots. This film is good with a family.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Great movie!!!

Real Steel was an amazing movie with many good role models and minimal fighting between humans. Although there is much fighting, it is between robots and therefore there is no blood. There is a lot of cursing and consumerism in some scenes in this movie. I think anyone under 12 should see this movie with a parent!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycritical1234 October 9, 2011

great movie language is a problem

This movie is great.When I took my 11 year old brother to it he loved it. Good father son movie.
Kid, 9 years old February 29, 2016

so good!

I think real steel is one of the best movies i have ever saw. There are some positive messages such as its not all about wining its about having fun. Which is said from the positive role model the dad. So in real steel i think there is a little bit of everything.
Kid, 7 years old November 28, 2016

GREAT FOR KIDS!!!

I loved this movie although I found it a bit boring at times. Lots of robot action. Like one robot gets its head punched off. the message of this movie is never give up. The movie is heartwarming. I LOVED IT!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Very violent, destructive film has special effects but nothing else.

my rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence.
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2014

Predictable, but awesome!

Occasional use of b----, s---, and a--, but it's very good! I highly recommend it, but some scenes may be to obscene for kids under the age of 10.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Not bad, but really predictable

Violence- 3 (Lots of robot boxing, some blood, and in one scene a man and his son are beaten up)
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2014

See it

Pretty cool not much sex or violence just robots fighting and there is some swearing like f--k s--t a-- but it is still a very good movie you should see it
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
If your into transformer type movies with cheesy action, annoying kids unoriginal and stupid stories as well as a forced father/son relationship that will make you cringe. This ones for you
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

To much cussing for kids

my fav movie but they cuss ALOT they say the s word
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2013

Should we watch this?

It has good robot fights and really cool. You should watch it, it is a good movie and lots of action.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2013

Kid cuises

It's okay for 11 year olds, but not 8 year olds. The kid in the movies says the h word and the a word like 4 times on one part.
Teen, 13 years old Written byteenreviewer001 September 28, 2013

Teen Review #5

Good movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBadKlaat May 29, 2013

Great movie!

I really liked the movie and think it would be great if there was a follow up movie. The movie would be great for the whole family (11+).
Teen, 14 years old Written byJumbledMime May 29, 2013

The Lesson Well Learned.

I think that it is a good movie for kids that are mature enough to watch it. Hopefully kids don't try to copy the actions because sometimes they don't think straight. The message here is saying that "be strong and fight" but that doesn't mean that you should beat someone up and try to kill them! this movie is a family movie that every member can watch over the age of 11+
Teen, 14 years old Written bybacon1151 May 29, 2013

really good

it was a good movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 22, 2013

Another reason why i'm a HUGE fan of sci-fi.

My friends are sci-fi fans too. Anyways, I LOVED this film. It reminds me a lot about Transformers. It looks really similar to that franchise. I'm also a huge fan of Transformers. Anyways, this film had great graphics, great action, and the list goes on.