Parent reviews for Red Notice

Language, violence in global cat-and-mouse caper.

Adult Written byNataliejwood November 14, 2021

Great Movie!

Finally a movie NOT based on nudity and language! So funny and very entertaining. I read reviews where people were so critical about how the scenes weren’t believable. However that’s part of the entertainment. It’s light hearted, similar to an Indians Jones movie. It’s not meant to be serious and believable. There is such a need for more movies like this! And if it were just a tiny bit cleaner my 10 year old could watch it too.
Parent of a 12 and 15-year-old Written bysusangoodson November 26, 2021

Entertaining Family Movie

Watched this with my three teens - was funny, entertaining.
Parent of a 9 and 13-year-old Written bypillsbur November 21, 2021

Rollicking good time with a totally confusing ending

My kids laughed through the silly shenanigans and sarcastic script. Yes, the s-word is constant and there a few f-bombs. It seems really unnecessary in the context of the entertaining tone that the film is going for. The “violence” is cartoonish, with no gore or dead bodies. The worst part is the ending - it makes no sense, with the good guys making a very strange career change…

Adult Written byLR-P November 19, 2021

Entertaining, but not a fan of the language.

While this was a fun movie to watch, I'm one that doesn't appreciate a lot of language. The amount of profanity and other raunchy content made it feel really odd to me as a PG-13 movie. I was hoping to get something light hearted and funny, and I did, but with a adultish-content price tag. No nudity in the movie, but not shy to talk about sexual themes occasionally. Fun movie, just be ready for the language.

Adult Written bySAHIL FULMALI November 19, 2021
Adult Written bysupamchang November 14, 2021

Just an average movie with fun and entertainment

This movie could be way better with a smart storyline. At most times there are few scenes which are too predictable and nonsensical to digest, especially the witty argument scenes between Dwayne and Ryan. Sometimes, you will get annoyed by the stupid and unnecessary conversation of the lead duo actors. However, the presence of Gal Gadot makes this movie interesting.
Overall, it is just another average movie from Netflix.

Parent Written byHelen J. November 13, 2021

Fun action flick

Fun action movie. Good for kids 10 and up that are ok with swears/language. Some violence but nothing bad or gory. My 11y old laughed all the way through.

Adult Written byBlack Manta 29 November 13, 2021

Fun for the whole family!

Red Notice is a funny, action packed, adventure, staring; Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot. In this movie expect lots of fighting, no gore, with gun shootout and explosions. For the swearing there are 3 f-bombs, and a continuous use of other swears and curses. In all, Red Notice is a great movie for kids 11+

Adult Written byMrup2020 November 12, 2021