Kid reviews for Red Tails

Red Tails Poster Image

Best Movie

It is a great movie and is packed with action Good for 11 and up.

My New Favorite Movie

Red Tails is a film based on the Tuskegee Airmen, their adventures in the sky over Nazi Germany, and the hardships that they had to overcome to get to where they were. All though it has a melancholy ending, it is still a really good movie.

AMAZING

If you are looking for a action packed movie leaving you on the edge of your seat this is it one of my favorite movies

2 STARS!!???? 2 Starss!!!!!???? Why!??

This is an amazing movie!! Go watch it, great messages, role models, very little objectionable content! Please go watch this movie, its great!

Really good movie, not too much violence for a military movie

This is a really good movie. It has a lot of good messages, it is about a squadron who people treat like second class citizens but they prove that they do good in battle, and they fight in air battles for their country. There is a lot of action but not too much violence in this movie as well, I do own this movie and it is really good.

This was good. Don't listen to CSM.

OK, first off, i'm a MIX of black and white. It was kind of racist when they were like "black men can't fly". I remember when someone said that only black people eat at Popeye's (a chicken place). Like I said before, i'm MIXED. That means my skin is black AND white. I loooooooooove Popeye's. I've seen white people eat there. I love it because I love their 5 piece chicken tenders, cajun fries, and soda combo. Their chicken skin has a super-good crunch in it. Besides, you can't be racist AND Christian. I'm a Christian. This film was good because it has positive messages and it was interesting.

Great film despite some iffy content

Despite some iffy content, this film is full of great messages.

Red Tails

This movie is very good. The ending is a bit, saddening, though. The combat is very realistic and the fact that "Easy" is kind of an alchoholic is disconcerting. Overall good, an inspiring film, what lots of people look for.

Red Tails Movie Review

Slightly bland WWII movie has some good action but dreadful dialog

Red Tails Movie Review

WWII fighter pilots movie is entertaing but too long.