All parent member reviews for Red

Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written bycdwhitey October 18, 2010

Lots of action, guns, exposions, etc..

fun movie with some spy intrigue...kids LOVED it...some bad language, but not too over the top...
Parent of a 10 year old Written byE2L-Roberts February 5, 2011

RED-Fun but violent

Great movie! Non-stop action with very interesting characters! Loved the message that experience and wisdom can prevail against younger, blind ambition! I hope there's a sequel in the making! Definitely violent,(e.g. you see someone blown up) but it's not too gratuitous.
Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox May 26, 2011

Red Rocks!

It is a great movie!! But I think you should be 12 to watch it. There is some bloody stuff in it and dead dudes. Some swears S--t, Bi--h, da--, f--k, oh my god, a-s Also frank and Sarah share a kiss, and Victoria is very playful with Iavn, (Ivan carries Victoria, they say I love you to each other and they almost kiss while dancing together) Frank, Ivan, Victoria, and Marvin drink in 2 scenes. There is a good message to the movie that teaches you can still be old and have fun.....!!
Adult Written byActionLuvinDad June 16, 2011

Great action flick for a mature "tween"

My 12 YO and I usually see action movies by ourselves, however, even my wife enjoyed this film for it's comedic lines and original plot. We (I) had to pause and rewind in numerous places from too much laughing (slightly dark humor)! We enjoyed it on DVD as a family. Not too bad language wise and violence was heavy but not gory or graphic (lots of shooting but no blood).
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants February 14, 2011

lots of violence

tons of grafic bloody action this movie rocks
Adult Written bywallyk2334 November 12, 2010

Very good action movie

Very good movie. One of the better action movies of the year. I love me some Bruce Willis and I think this is one of his better movies in the last several years. Malcovich is also better than normal but fans of Freeman will be let down by his role.
Parent of a 10, 10, and 18 year old Written byFArouet November 6, 2010
Parent of a 15 year old Written bycccccccccccccccccccc February 4, 2011

ok well me and my family watched this last week and we all loved it
Parent Written byjohnboyack January 8, 2011

Educator and Parent of a 11, 14, 14, and 16 year old Written byJehonatan January 2, 2015

One of our families favorite films

It isn t about sex, isn t violent(with violent, but like in less than tom and jerry and like this) Wath with your kids, my boys love it.
Adult Written byJOHN LEE February 1, 2011

THIS FILM FOLLOWS THE ENGLISH EXAMPLE THAT OLD PEOPLE CAN STILL BE VERY ENTERTAINING. AFTER I REALIZED THE MOVIE WAS A SPOOF, I FOUND IT TO BE THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN A GREAT WHILE.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez January 25, 2011

Red is a good action movie stars with Bruce Willis and Morgan freeman good for your older teens but parents you need to know that red has a lot of intense violence some strong language used and some drinking and drug used there's a little good message in this movie it's about that senior citizens are still vibrant and useful is a worth while take away in our youth obsessed culture and the role model is that Sarah trusts Frank enough to help him uncover the truth, Frank embarks on a fact-finding mission to clear his name and save himself and his friends from being murdered; another character selflessly agrees to sacrifice himself to ensure that the mission can go forward, and Marvin overcomes his fears to join the RED team.
Adult Written byAmiraStarr January 11, 2011

I saw this movie when it was new in theaters and absolutley loved it! The film does have a large amount of violence, but you should be able to guess that by the fact the star is Bruce Willis. You have to love a man who can go bald in font of america for years, but is stilled adored! : )
Parent of a 11 year old Written byPop04103 October 31, 2010

Good movie for grownups and 10+ kids

Good action movie, lots of violence but so over-the-top it's cartoonish. Plot appeals to kids and grownups; it's a good family movie with plenty to talk about after seeing it. Unlike many action movies, the characters are well-developed and likable.