Teen, 13 years old Written byBarbieBlondie March 4, 2011

Great for ages 13 or 12 (:

I loved this movie! Through out the movie it has intense violence but nothing gross it has guns and major explosions. There is some passionate kissing and hand holding, but very minimal.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

fun

fun entertaining movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan February 20, 2016

"RED" movie review

"RED" is one of my favorite comedies ever. This is a very intelligent and heartfelt comedy about how age doesn't matter when it comes to certain skills. This is Bruce Willis' best movie since "The Sixth Sense". He is just hilarious in "RED". This is a movie about a man who's retired but wants to find the little bit of him left in the world. The supporting roles were all very good and funny. They met the expectations of this movie. The action is very well done. The choreography of fight scenes between Bruce Willis and Karl Urban's characters are just perfection. This entire film is a true thrill ride. All that being said, my favorite aspect of this movie was the comedy. The comedy mostly comes from the situation and the old people's skills. The way the writers incorporated humor into the script was ingenious. This is not a movie for young children. This is a movie for people of ages 12 and up. That being said, this is the movie I watch when I feel down. It always cheers me up because of the humor and adventurous tone. If you want to have a good time, "RED" is the movie for you.
Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2014

red

is a great movie watched it with my parents i can't wait to watch red 2!!
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2013

red

I thought this movie was so funny but a little violent at times and their was a lot of bad language like the middle finger and the f word once and the b word and the s word a lot but isn't frequent. Not my favorite action comedy but really good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurryMan21 August 11, 2015
Some language, very violent but not "R" level action. Overall it is a good movie, and a memorable one.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Really good action comedy

Violence- 3 (High body count and frequent action violence) Language- 3 (S**t and one use of f**k)
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2013

Smart movie, Willis and Malkovich shine as a phenomenal duo

I really like this movie, It was witty and entertaining. Some strong violence, a little language, and a perfect movie for an older preteen.
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2014

AWESOME

So good. Still can't believe this movie was made by the same people that made RIPD. That movie sucked
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Fun, Funny and Awesome Movie

Red is a very fun movie with tons of explosions and shooting. The profanity only get bad sometimes including one use of f--k and also a--, g-dd--n, s--t and d--n. The violence does get quite intense sometimes with some blood. I'd recommend this movie for 12+ only. If your kid is still watching PG and G movies most of the time, or if blood upsets you, this may not be the movie for you.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 July 1, 2013

Great action

Super action movie with good actors! MUST SEE!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 1, 2013

Older kids might like this, depends if they're mature enough

When I went to see this with my mother and brother, I was so doggone amused!! So was my mother and brother.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycodman1004 March 11, 2013

Great Movie, Comedy, Action, and fun. A guys movie.

This movie was great, I actually own it and watch it about every other week. It has a lot of violence, not so much gory violence. It has language that some may find offensive, there is a scene where they are drinking vodka. It is a great comedy, Bruce Willis is great. I recommended 13 and up because really any kid under 13 might not understand the plot and the story line. I also put this as a positive role model because...well Bruce Willies is awesome.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 4, 2012

Breezy, fun ride

A sort of complicated tale of senior citizens kicking butt. If that doesn't hook you in, I'm not sure what will. Solid performances around the table, especially Freeman and his Godlike voice. Enjoy it on a quiet Sunday!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 4, 2012

Very Funny and Violent

This is a very violent movie. Although there is a lot of humor, very mature violence, as well as a very clear f-bomb. Not for younger kids.
Kid, 12 years old February 10, 2012

RED = Great

Great movie, lots of action, humor and a bit of violence but not that bad. Some scenes too violent for little kids, but good for age 11 up. Warning: one 'F word' at the end.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypatton1942 October 3, 2011

AAWWSSOOMME

AWSOME, i loved this movie!! there is some blood but not alot
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2011

ITS SO FUNNY

THIS MOVIE IS SOOOOO FUNNY JUST WATCH IT
Teen, 15 years old Written byIlovecats24 July 28, 2011

An ok movie

the humor was subtle. A lot of violence but the story line was good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahxo June 29, 2011

Very Disappointing.

Okay film to watch with the family(if the kids are of age), but very Hollywood. It was too mainstream, too similar to all the other action-adventures out there.