Parent reviews for Reminiscence

Reminiscence Poster Image

So much money for that!

A great cinematography to support a boring and cheesy story. The fight scenes are a big miss, not filmed properly but much more like a drama instead of dynamic moves and closer frames. The project is not bold enough and some risks should have been taken considering the futuristic semi-post apocalyptic context where the overall mood is too sanitized and proper. The bad guy character played by Daniel Wu is out of subject, limit hilarious, and should have been replaced by Sam Medina who has much more charisma and fits the part perfectly. Overall, we feel the Nolan family influence and understand a directing job and deal were given by relationship and political context of diversity and inclusion… which excludes prioritizing talent which is common mistake by studios nowadays. A huge budget for a deception at its level.

Almost five star entertainment

Okay so I'll say I absolutely adored the movie cause I did it moved fast like a good action movie should it kept the story going with little stops in between however I'm knocking the rating down two stars due to a heavy sexual interaction scene that either could have been shortened or cut out entirely it did absolutely nothing for the movie it was just for the sake of being there however aside from what I mentioned it was a really great time at the movies

Such a letdown!

I was so looking forward to this movie. Hugh Jackman trying to find the woman he loves? But we didn’t love her or care if he found her or not. He didn’t even know her, just had sex with her. Very difficult to keep the characters straight. We watched one hour and could not watch another minute. Glad I didn’t pay to see this. Not for kids.

Hugh Jackman deserves an Oscar!

I am a medical doctor and Stanford trained researcher. I don’t go to a movie theater during a surging pandemic to see a movie unless I think it’s Damn Good! And this movie is utterly profound and Hugh Jackman deserves an Oscar. This is his best range of acting and I loved being in love with him.