Kid reviews for Reminiscence

Reminiscence Poster Image

The most boring 116 minutes I ever spent on HBO Max.

(Spoilers up ahead lol) My personal MPAA rating: PG-13 for brief violence, language and suggestive material. VIOLENCE - 5/10 A shootout, and about 2-4 more uses of guns. the main character's girl (which is the plot of the movie) ends up dead in the end. LANGUANGE - 5/10 Normal PG-13 langauge include "S**t," "Ass" "Hell" SEX - 3/10 Flashbacks include innuendos with protagonist and his girl. DRINKING / DRUGS - 1/10 Scenes take place in bars. I don't remember actual drinking though.

Reminiscence | Film Review

‘Reminiscence is a film which I wasn’t planning to see but still managed to capture a keen interest on my part thanks to the trailer. My expectations were now hoping for a top tier film alongside Inception, Source Code and any other dream, non-linear story. I really wanted to like this film...but I was a little letdown. Reminiscence isn’t disappointing, or bad by any means but it just wasn’t amazing. In saying that, the leading cast did an amazing job in portraying characters you really felt for. Hugh Jackman’s character isn’t the most likeable but I certainly appreciated what he brought to the role. Rebecca Ferguson was certainly the standout for me! Her performance was astonishing, and mysterious as she brought the many layers required for her character. I’m so glad to see her and Hugh back together because their on-screen chemistry is so believable. Thandiwe Newton and Cliff Curtis did well with what they were given, but were sorta bland and not properly fleshed out. The cinematography in this film was beautiful, as was the inclusion of practical holograms for ‘The Reminiscence’. There weren’t great role models, nor positive messages really. ‘Reminiscence’ is a fine, but inevitably forgettable noir sci-fi flick with an astounding lead cast that lifts it up to this level of mediocrity.

Cut it out!

Every movie released so far this year has been so undeniably bad! Don't watch this one! Shouldn't have been pg13!

These characters are so hawt!

Get out of dis movee!