Kid reviews for Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Afterlife Poster Image

ehh

I watched this movie with my friends a while ago, and even after watching the movie nobody knew what it was about. I don't remember the movie being particularly violent or sexual or anything; nothing bad really stuck out to me other than its nonsensical, repetitive plot.

more action/violence and gore forth movie is now in 3-d has some language and drug use

has too much violence,language and drug use

Amazing, definitely most graphic instalment

Ok for ages 15 and up

Good movie, lacked horror.

This Resident Evil movie is a good movie, but it really lacks the horror Resident Evil usually has. This movie is very violent, not something for kids under 10 to see. I am in love with the Resident Evil franchise and this was one of my favourites.

Fourth installment in videogame-based movie franchise is another average installment to the franchise

Resident Evil: Afterlife is a very violent and gory installment to the videogame-based movie series of the same name. It is filled with intense sequences of action and violence. Their are multiples of explosions and aircraft crashings. Their are a lot of gunfight shootings with many people dieing. Many significant characters throughtout the movie get killed off. Some people get cut in off or die brutally at the hands of zombies. An gianormous Mutant zombie with a bag on his head that holds a giant hammer as a weapon may frighten people. He fights a woman in a big battle scene. Language is used infrequently, but, when their is language, it is often strong. The zombies may scare people. The main antagonist opens his mouth and a weird creature teeth comes out of his mouth to devour people. Overall, a Resident Evil: Afterlife is another average installment to the videogame-based franchise gag brings nothing new to the table.

Iffy for 15+

I watch this movie and I love it and I think this movie is recommended for a 15 and up to watch this movie

I think this movie is recommended for 15 and over should watch

Good apocalypse movie

Iffy for 16+

Good movie I love this movie