All teen and kid member reviews for Return to Halloweentown

Teen, 14 years old Written byFrogster March 11, 2009

I lost six brain cells watching this!

Seriously, I did. I enjoyed the second and third Halloweentown movies to an extent, but the 4th one, "Return to Halloweentown", was even worse than the first. The storyline is completely predictable and cliche, filled with caricatures and plot holes. There is nothing remotely interesting to see here. The only entertaining part was when the mom shouted into the toilet bowl at her daughter while being watched anxiously by the people who had considered buying a house from her, which as you can see is rather juvenile. Younger kids may enjoy this movie, but everyone else should skip it. Nothing objectionable.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana June 9, 2011

Return to Halloweentown

Amazing movie.I really liked it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhayla101 October 18, 2009

for ages

love it
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

Return To Halloweentown

Return To Halloweentown Is Missing the good actors as they have been replaced. The acting is okay,screenplay is okay,settings are good and the concept is also fine. Overall Return To Halloweentown Is A Okay Movie
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2010

Return To Halloweentown

Why Did They Take Off Kimberely J. Brown? I Was Her Biggest Fan.Plus I Looked Online And She Wanted To Quit.So Now Im Not Her Biggest Fan.Good For Ages Seven And Up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymiroslava December 3, 2008

I like it

this is a beautyful
This movie is awesome! I love it! There is absolutly nothing wrong with it! common sence just get's stupider and stupider! And so do parents! i mean that thing asking about an 8 year old and millsberry.com?!?! Whoever asked that is retarded! Anyway, this movie is really good for all ages!
Teen, 14 years old Written byInuyasha256 April 9, 2008

It was ok

I liked it a lot

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME! Totally appropriate!