All teen and kid member reviews for Return to Nim's Island

Kid, 9 years old June 17, 2013

Fans gotta see this movie!!!!

Great movie for Nim's island fans. I love this movie and I think that it is a wonderful sequel to the first movie. Which I recommend to watch the first movie first, because it will give you a feeling about how the sequel is going to go. If you didn't watch the first first, then you would be completely lost. Anyway the movie is great. Some sex with flirting and even kissing. Mixed with all the violence, it is a superb movie! Nature included. I think this is a movie that all should watch, but overall I think 7+ will enjoy very much. If you plan to watch it with children younger than that make sure that they know what's coming ahead. I hope this review helped you!
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2013

what?????

My sister liked this move, but for me(i'm a boy),I HATED it. well i liked it but it wasn't as good as the origanal
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2015

Okay

I think that Nim and the boy were OVER ACTING way too much, and the whole island seemed to have changed a lot since the first movie. The movie was also disappointing because she did not even know what a video camera was when the boy got there even though she had all of these fancy apple computers, cell service, and lab equipment. She was very stupid for wearing those short pants in the middle of the jungle. Even though i know it was just a movie it was just kind of weird that they did all of that. Thank you for reading my review, I will be doing it in the future.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bymichaelc4 December 30, 2014

Awful

Worst movie I have ever seen. Knifes, threatening, and awful acting in general.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymichaelc4 December 30, 2014

Awful

Worst movie I have ever seen. Knifes, threatening, and awful acting in general.