Parent reviews for Revenge of the Nerds

Racy college comedy has heart; OK for older teens.

Adult Written byThe BBFC Official August 30, 2018

Amazing 80s movie!

This Movie is a hilarious 80s classic that is definitely a recommendation in my opinion. It’s really funny, and a great feel good movie with the moral of telling others how the nerds take revenge on the popular people after all they did to them. However there is lots of swearing and consumerism of drugs and alcohol, which is supported by teachers in the movie. There are also many sexual references as well. The nerds put up secret cameras in the girls’ room, and when they get undressed, full frontal nudity is shown of several women for several seconds. Do not listen to any of the 8+ or 12+ reviews as they are completely wrong. Overall it’s a Fantastic movie well worth watching, but for much older teens.

Adult Written byNoah W. May 27, 2017

Funny, but raunchy

This movie is from 20th Century Fox, which also made a similar teen comedy in 1982, called Porky's, which is also rated R. Porky's is a little raunchier then Revenge Of The Nerds. There is pretty strong language, including many uses of f**k and s**t. There is also uses of bitch, hell, damn, and g**damn. There is also very strong sexual content, including a sex scene (no nudity is shown in it), full female nudity(top to bottom), and lots of talk about nerd's penis sizes. There is some drug use and drinking and smoking, including wonder joints, which are joints with strong pot, and lots of drinking. So there is pot smoking. There is breif comic violence. This movie is good for kids 15 and up.

Adult Written bymuncher March 28, 2012

cool college steriotipic movie

its a good comedy strong for kids but they would enjoy as it is a comedy and it is all about accepting nerds

Parent Written byCooldee May 10, 2010

Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

Revenge of the Nerds

A really funny college comedy, and a classic in my book.
Adult Written byhbc April 9, 2008

Over all I think it was agood movie Please be advised ;ots of Langauge

This is a movie I would recommend to adults not to Children under 17 because of the nudity and references to sex as being something you just do to lose your virginity and to me it berates women in general