Kid reviews for Rim of the World

Rim of the World Poster Image

This movie is a rip-off of Tengri: Change the World

This also rips off Stranger Things!

This is one of my favorite movies. It is a really good sci fi movie. I don't remember and gore. There were a lot of bad words but as long as you or your child doesn't copy the words and say it out loud.

It's okay.

Overall, it's a pretty OK movie. The only problem is the"sex" jokes. Yeah someone people think this is a kids movie but it's mainly for teens or preteens. If you're a parent and thinking to watch this movie with your kids, the movie HAS swearing and sex jokes. (yes I'm 13 and I already know this but don't bother) Oh yeah one last thing, Teens/pre-teens these days don't really much bother on sex jokes. I guess it's pretty normal nowadays.

really great movie for fantasy adventure lovers

I actually really liked this movie because i’m a fan of fantasy/action adventure with a character driven plot. the characters were really cool, and although its a basic plot it’s good for a netflix movie night. i thought it was pretty funny. although some people on here are saying that they swore too much or that they had sex references, i mean these kids are 13 and you’d hear way worse at my school, and what 13 yr old doesn’t swear. honestly it would be weirder if they didn’t talk like normal teenagers. and it’s not like there was even anything super explicit or even graphic it was like a minor joke one of them said. puh leez if you like percy jackson, harry potter or stranger things, this is probably gonna be a movie for u

I love it

I watched this movie when I was 11, and it is incredible! it has some language, sex jokes and little bit of violence, but over all a great movie

Alright, not as bad as some reviews

Personally, I enjoyed this movie, but the writing was a little unorganized and scruffy. A couple of things I didn't like were the stereotypes. There are many black and Asian stereotypes that I think that just weren't needed at all. Another thing was the uneeded sexual talk, although for early teens they would probably be used to it. If you're okay with things like that, I'd give this movie a go.

Bon film pour ado

Le bout du monde parle de garçon qui sauve le monde d'une invasions alien Violance 6/10 La séries et violant avec un peut de sang et quelque scène graphic : l'alien mais sont doigth dans la bouche d'un innocent avant de brutalement le tuer, des cadavre ensanglanté sont retrouver dans un labo, le ventre din des personnage principale se fait déchirer pas l'alien Sex et nudité : 6/10 Beaucoup de références sexuel tel que : jes dejas baiser une fille 1 fois Ou encor une discution sur qui va dormir dans le lit de la fille ( une des personnage prinsipal) langage 7/10 Pas mal de juron tel que mer** bor*** son souvent entendu da's le film Alcool et tabac 4/10 Un des personnage du film peut être vue buvent de l'alcool Scène intense et effrayant 6/10 La séries n'est pas faite pour être intense mais les alien ainsi que certaine scène peuvent être assez intense. Gros du film : Un film assez violant et sexuel mais pas de nudité et de violance intense alors je pense que le film serait bien pour les ado de 13 je presice MÂTURE.

Meh but it’s fine for 13+

I Know that lots of parents saying 16+ because of the sex references but I know that 4 main characters in this film are 13 year olds So 13+ As they will understand the film & not be terrified or have their finger twitching.

The amount of swearing and sexual references is insane, but the second part of the movie isn't that bad.

I honestly think that they ruined the first half of it, but after that, it's your everyday alien invasion movie.

Would have been better without the sex references. (It felt forced)

There are a bunch of adult references. Suspense is like a 6. The characters don't really get to fight at all just hide and run. It sort of loses, "the aliens are more powerful than you." Aspect. Since they always get away, they always win. There's no part where " oh no, we lost but we need to keep going " NOT FOR YOUR 10 year old. I like that characters had there own backstory, they should have pushed it through out the movie, so that we could get a clearer image of what there personality is like. Funny how none of them had an emotional breakdown, they just yelled and were mad at each other for like 10 seconds. It felt unnatural for them to spill there personal life out of nowhere, even if it was the end of the world.