Parent reviews for Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie

TMNT poster

Literally the best TMNT movie ever. Full of fun and action, and some emotional moments.

3 people found this helpful.
I have to say this is the best quality TMNT movie I've ever seen. Started giving me Last Ronan vibes and I loved it. I really need this series to continue, it's perfection.

1 person found this helpful.
People need to give this version of the tmnt a chance it's way to good to be cancel plsss
1 person found this helpful.
Es una muy buena pelicula; su manejo en la música, los personajes, la animación, los actores de voz, la historia y su humor es increible, posee un muy bien equilibrio entre los momentos de humor y los más serios. Es un muy bien sucesor para la serie, manteniendo la esencia de la misma en la pelicula, incluso cuando esta misma da un paso más allá para entregar un tono más serio y oscuro. Sin duda excelente para ver en familia y poder disfrutarlo entre todos incluso si no has visto la serie con anterioridad.

1 person found this helpful.

"It aint my TMNT" is no excuse to hate the current TV series and definitely NOT this film.

It is a fantastic stand-alone movie that elevates beyond their TV show iteration which many have complained about with little to no ground. Still, this film illustrated what the show was meant to become as the title suggests "RISE OF THE". They initially made comedy the show's top genre and written priority. Although the film turns it on its head putting the plot tone and action into the foreground. Furthermore, the animation was phenomenal even when it didn't need to, even comparing it to anime because of its limited animation moments that worked with comedic timing. Many so-called "TMNT fans" complain that this film doesn't give them the nostalgia of the other series, well it's obviously not those 10+ year-old series and in fact, actually encourages diversity and creative freedom for aspiring and current animators.