Kid reviews for Risky Business

'80s classic is filled with sex, cursing, and smoking.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybarton March 22, 2014

my review

awesome

Educational Value
Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byClorox bleach June 3, 2020

I didn’t really care about this movie

I didn’t really care about this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySopher06 April 17, 2020

Pretty good but a lot of inappropriate stuff

I was went to ask my mom what risky business was about and she told me "its kinda like ferris buller". But she had never seen the movie so she was just guessing. So i thought it would be a little inappropriate but no too much. I was wrong. The movie itself was pretty good but if your kid isnt ready for sex scenes, then they shouldn't watch this.

Teen, 14 years old Written byKartoonLover June 2, 2019

Its was super good

the movie was really good and the characters were really likable. The main key was prostitution though. Joel literally turns the house into a brothel. Joel reads sex ads and one of them says, "make you cum 2 or 3 times". Good movie. Not for kids or tweens
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2013

This is one of cruises good movies

Good movie, has some risky behavior for young kids, but still a good movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 December 14, 2012

Risky Business

This movie is really good. :) After watching it, I really didn't think it was all that bad (content wise) for younger teens. Besides some nudity and sexual subject matter, this movie really isn't that innapropriate. You really get a feel for these characters, and you even see them very vulnerable. I really love this movie, it's a classic.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAceJournalist April 11, 2012

Good, but not really for kids

Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 5, 2011
great movie not for families but good there's language innuendo and drinking maybe mature teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymardoggie2013 July 7, 2010

Risky Business. :)

This movie is really good. :)