Kid reviews for Risky Business

Risky Business Poster Image

Pretty Good Movie

I thought the movie was pretty good. It is based a lot around sex and there is a lot of smoking. If you are on the more mature side, I recommend watching.

classic

the movie itself was okay, its a classic though. i'm not going to say it has too much sexual stuff because it is the plot of the movie, and if you aren't comfortable with it, then you shouldn't watch it.

I didn’t really care about this movie

I didn’t really care about this movie.

Pretty good but a lot of inappropriate stuff

I was went to ask my mom what risky business was about and she told me "its kinda like ferris buller". But she had never seen the movie so she was just guessing. So i thought it would be a little inappropriate but no too much. I was wrong. The movie itself was pretty good but if your kid isnt ready for sex scenes, then they shouldn't watch this.

Its was super good

the movie was really good and the characters were really likable. The main key was prostitution though. Joel literally turns the house into a brothel. Joel reads sex ads and one of them says, "make you cum 2 or 3 times". Good movie. Not for kids or tweens

my review

awesome

This is one of cruises good movies

Good movie, has some risky behavior for young kids, but still a good movie.

Risky Business

This movie is really good. :) After watching it, I really didn't think it was all that bad (content wise) for younger teens. Besides some nudity and sexual subject matter, this movie really isn't that innapropriate. You really get a feel for these characters, and you even see them very vulnerable. I really love this movie, it's a classic.

Good, but not really for kids

great movie not for families but good there's language innuendo and drinking maybe mature teens.