All teen and kid member reviews for Robots

I ................

you and your family have to buy or rent it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i laughed so hard

it was so funny i'm getting it soon
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 21, 2013

Many little kids will love; but many teenagers may not like this movie

I remember when the robot that ate the voice box and imitated Darth Vader. That scene brings back bad memories from when I played an 2001 Star Wars videogame one time.
Kid, 4 years old August 29, 2011

Pavel

definitely not for kid 5 years old! Very scary situations, my son got terrified, even I was little bit scared, anybody who wrote the recommendation is so wrong in judgment. Movie is very good, but definitely for much older audience than 5 years old!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvcupcakes12345 September 24, 2015

Amazing, Funny Film

I love this movie! I have since age 6 or 7! It has a really good message that you shouldn't give up and follow your dreams. It does have a few rude words like 'booty' and 'fanny'. It also does have some funny parts that little children won't really get like 'making' a baby at the start and Fender wearing a skirt at how it is wrong. This is one of my favourite films as I love the message and the funnyness. I would say its for children age 5 and up. You really need to buy this film!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPotatoTaco99 June 1, 2013

Downright Hysterical for All Ages!

Contrary to what you may automatically assume about this silly kids movie, "Robots", it's actually quite entertaining for all ages! When I was little, I adored this movie, but hadn't seen it again until recently, and I got a whole new view on it. It's one of those great films which has not only goofy, mild slapstick puns for younger audiences, but some sly adult humor slipped in as well. At age five, you may find yourself giggling at the wild roller-coaster-esque public transportation in Robot City, but seven years later cracking up at Rodney's parents "making" a baby (a kit arrived in the mail for them to put together their infant son) and Fender's hysterical cross-dressing. This film contains mild adult-ish humor that will honestly go over younger kids heads, so don't fret about it. It contains a very positive message of staying true to yourself and standing up for what's right, and is simply enjoyable for everyone. :)
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2013

HEROIC!! COMEDY FUN!! GOOD LIFE LESSONS!!

Me, and my mom loved this movie, although they have some mild violence and mild language, still a good movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplefloyd2 April 9, 2008

Cute and hillarious! watch it now!

This movie was very funny, and the cast did it a major justice also. See it A.S.A.P.!
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

Great!

It was funny! Not as good as the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie, but good nonetheless. However, there's bathroom humor (e.g. an arm farting scene) and one robot had a really big butt but great! Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014
I enjoyed this movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus April 26, 2013

Really good!

Really fun movie!
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2013

dont watch

boo and when i mean boo i mean boo. like there lots of sexual behavor in this movie
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Boring.

Watched this when I was little... it was boring. 'Nuff said. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 July 31, 2012

robot on

no words to say but great movie love the soundtrack
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2012

robots

i think this was a great movie
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2011

Pretty good.

They could do better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAshely Ramirez April 23, 2011

Great For EveryOne!(:

I Lovee Thiss Movie , Ever Since I Was Little I Would Watch It Every Time I Got The Chance!?:D
Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan March 16, 2011

Well...

I have nothing against the movie or anything, but to be honest, it was too forgettable. I saw this several years ago when it came out, and I only remembered it now because of an advertisment I saw on TV. I think I remember it being okay, but like I said, too forgettable.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylalahammy November 19, 2010

Robin Williams and Halle Berry have done better.

This movie is great for little kids, but it's very forgettable. It's got famous names in boring roles. Halle Berry's character is especially forgettable, with only a few lines of dialogue, and she's supposed to be the female protagonist. Robin William's character is supposed to be the "comic relief" but I just found him annoying. There were no funny parts except for the Britney Spears robot dance, which would be giggle-enticing for little kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 October 7, 2010

Very appropriate because of the songs, messages somewhat.

Best movies for all ages.