All parent member reviews for Rocky Balboa

Adult Written bywhymoo April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytexas0789 April 9, 2008

WAY TO GO ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE GOT A HOT ONE TONIGHT!!!!! YO ROCKY, THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO WATCH A ROCKY MOVIE IN THEATERS INSTEAD OF WATCHING ON TV WITH A DOZEN COMMERCIALS, DEFINETLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byruru1228 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bylehman47 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byLumberg April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
This final chapter in the rocky series is adrenaline pumping knockout. Like all the Rockys this one is about a underdog working his way up and over coming the most impossible odds. Rocky proves that an athletic worrior's strenght isn't how hard he hits, but how hard he can get hit and keep going. I give this movies 5 stars!
Adult Written byfila4me April 9, 2008
Adult Written byshadystaton June 10, 2010
This movie was beautiful. Yep, a Rocky movie that was beautiful. I remeber when i was a kid we would make fun of a Rocky movie when he was old. well they pulled it off with grace! the movie isnt about boxing even though it has boxing in it,it is about aging gracefully, being a wonderful role model, seeing the beauty wisdom, family, letting go while holding on. This movie is pure poetry. Best Line: It isnt about how hard you get hit is about how hard you get hit and still get up.
Adult Written byAndy/TDD April 9, 2008

This is a must see...

While I honestly expected another movie of: Adrian doesn't want him to fight Rocky wants to fight Rocky trains but is not committed Adrian finally supports him Rocky trains and eventually wins I was suprised to see the personal spin of his dealing with the death of his spouse. The personal anguish was difficult to watch from such a iconic figure of the silver screen. Yet he still maintains his self respect and dignity. I am not a true Rocky fan, but after this film, I will miss the character.
Adult Written bybenr1 June 17, 2016

Not as good as the first 5 Rocky's.

It lacks the excitement and originality of the other Rocky's.It is basically a modern remake of the first Rocky. If I were to recommend a rocky film, it would be Rocky IV. It is the best place to start for children because it has the least amount of language and suggestive material.
Adult Written byRocky Balboa December 31, 2015

It was okay.

My review
Adult Written byg8r April 9, 2008

(Moved)

I think kids should see an awesome movie like this. It gives kids a good message. NEVER GIVE UP. And no one should ever give up.
Adult Written bymilad April 9, 2008

i cried

well i bleve rocky was a great film an evryone that likes motion and vilonce they should go see this film enjoy