Kid reviews for Roman Holiday

Delightful classic is perfect for family movie night.

Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2020

Sad ending.

1: The ending was really disappointing.
2: The beginning and middle were pretty good but below average.
3: Watch this if you'd like a really downer of an ending.

Teen, 13 years old Written byamarysc March 24, 2020

How

I love this movie so dearly.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypaleskinnychild March 24, 2020

A Must See Classic!

Definitely a classic, unforgettable film!

I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, and this is certainly my most favorite movie she’s been in.

I definitely this movie is good for all audiences, however, younger audiences may not appreciate or understand it, think it’s flat out boring or terrible. My 10+ rating is not for suggestive content, (as there is none) but more so for the age of the child that may understand or like the film.

Although there is some alcohol and smoking content, the film is family friendly.

Certainly a classic, must see movie for anyone of any gender, or age.

Kid, 8 years old December 29, 2019
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2019

Audrey Hepburn is astonishing!

Roman Holiday is a fun, romantic film for all to enjoy. Audrey Hepburn really establishes herself as an excellent actress in this film. This little gem has memorable moments and a slight touch of comedy. Perfect for family viewings.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymayaburke September 8, 2018

Excellent

I loved this movie. It was a classic romance with an entertaining plot and clean humor. The only perhaps inappropriate content was some subtle drug usage at the very beginning and some smoking, but that’s to be expected from a 50s rom com. The main reason I only put four stars rather than five is because the ending was disappointing, although I can’t think of any other way it could’ve ended.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyKay November 30, 2017

Love this movie!

This was such a great movie! It’s really funny and cute and enjoyable. What happens is Princess Ann hates being a princess and escapes for a couple days and has a bunch of fun around Rome with Joe. It doesn’t have a cliche ending either. The only “bad” thing in this movie is that they smoke but a lot of people smoked back then.

Teen, 17 years old Written byZoocreature345 May 29, 2014

an okay movie

I heard that this is a classic, though I pretty much just put it in the okay pile. The romance between the princess and the reporter felt like it was forced. But, to be fair, at the end of the movie, they didn't resort to the clichéd idea of the princess defying the traditions of her family to be with the reporter. I think this should have spent a little bit more time to develop the characters. The story is a little bit complicated for me to follow and understand. Despite these flaws, I can't say that it's a bad movie. I'm glad I saw it, I just don't think I'll see it again. I'll give it a pass.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2013

Fun Movie in Rome!

Fun movie to watch! More for girls though. Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck are wonderful! Love Rome!

Teen, 15 years old Written byKristina999 February 17, 2013

It's A Good One

Really awesome movie, me and my sisters enjoyed it. Not uncomfortable in any way. Mild implications but otherwise no content. Loved it :)

Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

Ever so romantic!

I absolutely love this movie, though I would have liked another ending. Who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn

Teen, 15 years old Written byMiraclexBlazer July 30, 2009

Audrey Hepburn makes a wonderful role model.

This movie is simply amazing! Nothing inappropriate beyond the smoking of its era which is to be expected of a movie made in the early 1950's. Audrey Hepburn is exceptionally charming and Gregory Peck is very entertaining and is amazing opposite Audrey.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 12, 2009

Who doesn't like Audrey Hepburn?????

Adorable, adorable, adorable. This is the perfect family film, for basically all ages. Other than one scene before she runs away (where she takes sleeping pills to help her sleep, and then later acts like she's drunk) and a brawl (she smashes a guitar over someone's head, but it isn't gruesome at all) it is fairly clean. A classic, clean, romance, with many positive subjects in which families can talk about!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

LOVED IT! Audrey Hepburn is so sweet and lovely

I love the huge brawl that breaks out when they all go to dancing. It's so funny! This is such a beautiful film and has outstanding performances by Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, both of which are on my list of favourite actors. Some people just can't stand to watch a lovely, black and white film. I am so saddened by that. They're really missing out. Buy it for your kids (especially girls because it is a romance - old Hollywood style) because it is an enduring classic that should be seen by everyone.