Kid reviews for Romeo & Juliet: Sealed with a Kiss

Low-budget cartoon tells classic story with hopeful ending.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written bykjhorses February 15, 2016

Hilarious Movie!

My friends started watching this movie because they were bored and told me about how funny it was. When I found the movie on Netflix, I watched it. Throughout the first ten minutes of this movie, I was wondering why I was even watching it because it was terrible. But soon after that, I began laughing at every little thing! The characters and lines are HILARIOUS! I really enjoyed watching this movie and still do. I know many of the lines and my friends and I have many inside jokes involving this movie. This movie is honestly terrible, but I think that's what makes it so great! :-)

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoanna226 October 30, 2015

Low quality cartoon is surprisingly enjoyable

Ever since the movie's arrival on Netflix, my family would joke about watching it, though we never actually intended to. Boredom hit one afternoon and we finally caved into curiosity. Surprisingly, we loved it. It strays a lot from Shakespeare's original plot and the quality was far from perfect, however it was so ridiculous, it's actually enjoyable. Despite its many flaws, it had us busting up laughing in just about every scene. If you try and take this movie seriously, it's probably the dumbest thing on the planet. But if watch it with the right group in a comedic set of mind, it's worth the laughs. If your looking for somthing funny to pass the time, don't rule this movie out.