Parent reviews for Rumor Has It...

Rumor Has It... Poster Image

Welcome to a materialistic, morally bankrupt world

If I were from Pasadena, I’d be insulted.

1 person found this helpful.

Sick demented demoralizing perversion

A man who takes advantage of a young lady who could possibly be his daughter when she is drunk and emotionally vulnerable is disgusting. Then think about the fact that he had relations with the grandmother, mother and daughter from the same family. The acting was horrible. This is inappropriate for me as a 51 year old man. I spent 2!days pondering about the egotistical macho perversion and made me angry. This is mot for anyone - it’s just disgusting! The 18 and up rating is incorrect - the movie should be removed from existence.

Super Gross and cringy

Let me tell you, there's a tale my granny would say about unicorns and flying elephants. It seems more realistic to me than this crap movie. A potential daughter slept with potential father who slept with her grandmother... EWW!!! It's a royal mess all around. For good a character Mark Ruffalo was, he forgave her just like that.... GROSS!!!

Didn’t like the ending

All these women used this man leaving him alone. They were just wrong! I was rooting for Bau

Great movie, one of my favorites.

I am 17 years old and I watched it the first time when I was probably about 14. I absolutely LOVE this movie, and whoever reviewed it made it sound horrible. I have to agree some of it makes you go "That's just wrong," but it keeps you entertained and the acting in it is wonderful. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anybody. One of my favorites.

Super cute.

I think its cute. its a good way 4 young ones 2 see that thay shoud not cheat.. -Kaitlyn

romances

this is a love story for husnabd a7 wife to go see its not for kids.