Kid reviews for Rumor Has It...

Awkward, unfunny, and not meant for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMature_teen August 15, 2020

Great Movie (People are being a little extreme)

I watched this movie last night with my two 11 year old siblings and they were fine! There are sex references and a little swearing but it’s not too bad! Also my siblings didn’t really understand the sex references anyway! Overall it was a great movie, with great actors and a great soundtrack! Finally, other reviews say that it was terrible because the main character slept with the a man who could be her father and who slept with her mother and grandmother years before! That did happen but it’s just a movie! I recommend Rumour has it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFh9 July 9, 2020

13+

it was the best movie ever but there were some inappropriate scenes

Teen, 15 years old Written bymary124 October 21, 2018

weird

I kinda wish I didn’t see this. The beginning is promising but it all goes downhill and was very uncomfortable and gross at times. The Notebook or Clueless would be good alternatives with more positive messages. Please don’t bother!

Teen, 17 years old Written byRach_ July 1, 2018

Very bad. Don’t bother at all.

I did not like this movie at all. It was terrible! I was counting the minutes until it was over. It was so predictable and was a super gross and cringe-worthy movie. If you’re reading this, please take my advice and DON’T watch! Save your time and watch something better. The “concept” of the whole movie was super bad. It wasn’t funny at all even though it said it was a comedy. There wasn’t a plot at all. It went from one thing to the next super quickly and everything that happened was super unrealistic. I’d you want to watch a movie and NOT be mad after watching it, then I highly suggest watching another movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 26, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 November 27, 2011

Rumor has it its good

This movie was funny but it was dramtic in a good way

Teen, 14 years old Written byccbluebonnet February 8, 2011

Flat out bad

...this is one of the most awkward, sick, perverted movies I've seen in a long time. She has sex with someone that her mother AND grandmother both slept with! I don't recommend it to anyone. In fact I advise that you DON'T SEE IT! And if you already have seen it, I genuinely pity you.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters February 7, 2009

Okay

This movie is okay. But i think that it has too much sex in it. This girl sleeps with this guy that might be her father. That guy also slept with her mom and her grandmother. I like this movie but i wouldent recomend it for anyone under the age of 13
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byiheartethanz April 9, 2008

modern day graduate

funny but iffy inadult content and dialouge great movie for matur tweens,and teens
Teen, 15 years old Written byfrogusa005 April 9, 2008

Eh..

This movie was sexually disturbing. A engaged woman sleeps with a man much older than her, who could be her father. This man has also slept with the woman's mother and grandmother.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaygen1441 April 9, 2008

Like nothing I've ever seen

This movie was so funny it had a young twist to it. It's like no other movie i've seen it has such a bizarre plot but yet is really good.