Kid reviews for Run (2020)

Run (2020) Poster Image

It’s a pretty good film but not scary. At the ending there was a twist but I didn’t really like it. In the film there isn’t really much gore or any swearing but you do see several scenes where someone is injected with something. You see a body being dragged leaving a trail of blood. Someone drinks poison and throws it up.

Wonderful and exciting movie

This movie was really good, it isn not really violent, there is just a woman shot in the shoulder and about 2 scenes where blood is shown. I recommend this highly this movie.

Fantastic movie, not too violent

Really good movie, definitely worth a watch, not too violent at all, just some poisoning and fighting.

RATED TV-14 substances,violence,language

The movie contains substance abuse, mature themes, abusive language. However it does not contains any sexual content, negative education etc. It is worth watching as it contains talented stars like Sarah Paulson. The theme is psychological thriller with twist and turns.

Scary.But appropiate.

Ok,so it is a great movie.No scenes.But there is one scene where the mother is showering but there is no nudity,I think it's okay for kids 10 'cause it's kind of scary,Even my parents jumped in scary moments.Really good movie.Right now,I'm watching it for the 2 time.Still screaming

Good but a bit violent and scary

This film is amazing. It's about a girl who is homeschooling and has lots of disabilities. But she becomes suspicious her mother is hiding something from her. This movie has some blood but not much, a girl falls down the stairs, a girl poisons herself, a woman gets shot and falls down stairs. Also its quite creepy when a girl is on the computer at night and a silhouette of a woman is watching her. Someone also has an asthma attack. In language a girl says mother f word but it's cut off and someone say damn it

Pretty Good but…

WARNING all spoiler sections of this review will be in [] so you can read and still enjoy the movie :) GENERAL I liked this movie a lot! I begged my family “come on it looks so good!” They we’re like “Maybe later!” So I waited a month and we were finally going to watch it. I loved the idea of this, but I didn’t like a few parts. NUDITY I don’t recall any. LANGUAGE I never heard any really bad words. They might have said the D-word once. But I don’t think they actually said something really bad. VIOLENCE There is a lot of violence. Like it is insane kinda! So if you don’t like violent movies, DO NOT watch this. GORE Even though there is a lot of violence, but not a lot of bloody scenes. ENDING Yeah I was a little disappointed with the ending that [Chloe was basically abusing her mom after she abused her]. I was expecting something a little better like [she finally got to go to that college she wanted to go to]. But yeah. DRUGS There is some talking about that. There are lots of needles and drugs in this movie to I guess make it a little more interesting. LESSON I don’t really see a lesson in here. I guess watching this movie is more for entertainment instead of a lesson but yeah. ROLE MODELS I guess there is one role model that could work. Chloe has asthma, paralysis, and so much more disorders, but she still stands up on her feet to find out what is going on.

something you could watch as a family

enjoyable movie and not too violent it’s just the physiological horror (SPOILERS: man getting injected with a substance and later their body being dragged across the floor, mother giving her daughter pills, guns, child being trapped in house and her wheelchair being chained to the ground)